The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: July 8th, 2014

• Posted on 10 July 14 at 21:19Permalink
    Hey guys

Maybe a dumb question but where do I find the season pass for gears 3 ??

Thanks
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce763,381
    Posted on 11 July 14 at 07:07Permalink
    KamskeOfPeno said:Hey guys

Maybe a dumb question but where do I find the season pass for gears 3 ??

Thanks
    Clicking on the prices takes you straight to the online marketplace where you can get it.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • l PuK3 ll PuK3 l555,471
    Posted on 11 July 14 at 23:46Permalink
    I think once upon a time this was true-but can i buy the season pass for COD:Ghosts for my 360 version, and it carries over to my XB1 version?
  • FOKENWOLFENFOKENWOLFEN285,342
    Posted on 14 July 14 at 22:56Permalink
    A good sale with several discontinued achievements. I think one game have around 7.
  • pedgzpedgz290,004
    Posted on 17 July 14 at 17:37Permalink
    i know the sale is over, but i just want to ask: does the ultimate sale happen at the same time every year? i'm not sure i recall it correctly but i believe last year happened a bit earlier (february-march?).
    just asking 'coz i missed a lot of good ones this year and i'm making sure i get ready next year...
    Engage the situation. Arederik -> Cosmic Eggs -> Rakol The Black Thumb.
  • SpilnerSpilner772,302
    Posted on 17 July 14 at 17:39Permalink
    pedgz said:i know the sale is over, but i just want to ask: does the ultimate sale happen at the same time every year? i'm not sure i recall it correctly but i believe last year happened a bit earlier (february-march?).
    just asking 'coz i missed a lot of good ones this year and i'm making sure i get ready next year...
    No set date as far as i can tell, they just pop up
    I find bugs, its my thing! I don't break things on purpose it just happens :D
  • matdanmatdan701,008
    Posted on 17 July 14 at 17:56Permalink
    Spilner said:pedgz said:i know the sale is over, but i just want to ask: does the ultimate sale happen at the same time every year? i'm not sure i recall it correctly but i believe last year happened a bit earlier (february-march?).
    No set date as far as i can tell, they just pop up
    Yeah pretty much. Then they fizzle out.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.