Game Discussion: Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (Windows)

Toshiba & Vaio Versions?

• Dexter XBADexter XBA300,484
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 May 13 at 11:41
    Own a Toshiba laptop which doesn't have and insydetech bios or own a Sony vaio.

Regardless of which you own it must have windows 8 preinstalled on them
    Hi i'm Terre. I break things.
  • MickeyTMickeyT272,903
    Posted on 07 October 13 at 23:02, Edited on 07 October 13 at 23:45 by MickeyT
    Hey guys, just a quick question, I managed to download the 3 versions of pacman dx + for win 8 plus the vaio and toshiba versions on my new acer i3 laptop, its asking me to add another payment method then it wants an oZ address and postcode for the (toshiba version), the same for the US (vaio) version.

My question is if i do use an address in another country will MS see this as some kind of TOC violation?

I have tried to just add my paypal, but it still wants addresses etc.

PS - May sound silly, but I'd rather ask now than find out the hard way?
  • Posted on 15 December 13 at 07:55
    I don't see a difference as long as you are paying for it I guess, I did try to ask xbox support about buying items in different marketplaces weather or not it will get me banned. They said there will only recommend buying stuff from the market in which you are located. so really it was a non answer.
  • Posted on 06 February 14 at 21:01
    MickeyT said:
    Hey guys, just a quick question, I managed to download the 3 versions of pacman dx + for win 8 plus the vaio and toshiba versions on my new acer i3 laptop, its asking me to add another payment method then it wants an oZ address and postcode for the (toshiba version), the same for the US (vaio) version.

My question is if i do use an address in another country will MS see this as some kind of TOC violation?

I have tried to just add my paypal, but it still wants addresses etc.

PS - May sound silly, but I'd rather ask now than find out the hard way?
    How did you do that? I really want to get all of them on my Surface Pro 2 or custom tower, but I haven't seen anybodys' solution as for how to do it.
    MomentousFlea4
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.