Game Info Submission Archive: How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 27 January 15 at 05:13
l4mp00n3n has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by l4mp00n3n for How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition
Information Posted on 03 March 15 at 12:58
MLGMakun has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by MLGMakun for How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition
Information Posted on 15 August 15 at 11:28
Erik Seidel has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Erik Seidel for How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition

Erik Seidel said:The other guy submitted lots of missable achievements. That's not correct however, because you can still get them all even after you have completed one of the two storylines or both.
Information Posted on 25 August 15 at 11:50
SHiZ NL has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by SHiZ NL for How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition
Information Posted on 15 October 15 at 21:51
RazorPriest has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by RazorPriest for How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition
Information Posted on 12 November 15 at 04:32
BBALL UK has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by BBALL UK for How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition
Information Posted on 13 April 16 at 10:01
Dang3R Gaming has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Dang3R Gaming for How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition
Information Posted on 17 June 16 at 12:23
WhatsATopher has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by WhatsATopher for How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition

WhatsATopher said:Co-op+ only applies if playing co-op online, local co-op is Co-op-
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 13 January 17 at 06:12
Sorry for the long wait guys! Flags have been added! Thanks all for contributing.
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
Information Posted on 13 January 17 at 06:42
This post was archived by ChinDocta
Information Posted on 13 January 17 at 13:45
Erik Seidel has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition Achievements:

Erik Seidel said:
How to Survive: Storm Warning EditionOne per secThe One per sec achievement in How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition worth 18 pointsKill 5 zombies in less than 5 seconds

One per sec, Speed killing and Express cleaner are stackable.

How to Survive: Storm Warning EditionSpeed killingThe Speed killing achievement in How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition worth 77 pointsKill 10 zombies in less than 5 seconds.

How to Survive: Storm Warning EditionExpress cleanerThe Express cleaner achievement in How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition worth 197 pointsKill 20 zombies in less than 5 seconds.

How to Survive: Storm Warning EditionMonkeys on your backThe Monkeys on your back achievement in How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition worth 245 pointsComplete all the monkeys' quests of El Diablo islands.

This should have the collectible flag because it requires you to either find the hidden monkeys itself or to find various stuff for them.

It should also have the time flag because you can only find some of the hidden monkeys at a specific in-game time (like midnight, sunset, etc.)

ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 13 January 17 at 14:35
Thanks for the submission, Erik Seidel. We've added the stackable and collectable flags but have left off time/date as the requirements are based on in-game time rather than real-world time.
Information Posted on 13 January 17 at 20:53
This post was archived by Mikhail Krauser
Information Posted on 27 November 17 at 14:42
SweetArkhane has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition Achievements:

SweetArkhane said:
How to Survive: Storm Warning EditionDead… Again.The Dead… Again. achievement in How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition worth 15 pointsAchieve your first instant kill on a zombie.

All the achivements cannot be earned locally by the second player, so it's not really Host only but maybe an information message below the game's description could do it?

Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 29 November 17 at 11:37
Thanks for the sub SweetArkhane, could you elaborate? Only the host profile can unlock achievements in local co-op. But im misunderstanding what I think you submitted.
SweetArkhane
SweetArkhane
Posted on 29 November 17 at 13:05
Local coop -> Only the host can earn achievements, Online coop -> I don't know who can earn the achievements

Since there is not anymore Coop-/Coop+ flags, setting all flags to Host only would be wrong, since only local coop is Host only. You see^^ ?
ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 29 November 17 at 13:35
The Co-op-/Co-op+ flags couldn't differentiate between online and offline game modes so it is not different to the Host Only flag. We will look into the online co-op portion of the game, if we find achievements aren't Host Only online we will discuss internally about adding an Information Box to the game.
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 29 November 17 at 14:06
Ahhhh kk just wasen't seeing this directly. Confirm as well as:

How to Survive: Storm Warning EditionFour-handed massacreThe Four-handed massacre achievement in How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition worth 96 pointsComplete a local or online challenge with another player.

I've done offline and only I got the achievement, whereas ive ran people like D Dingers through it online.

PIB will be updated shortly. Thanks! toast
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 29 November 17 at 14:07
PIB added!
SweetArkhane
SweetArkhane
Posted on 29 November 17 at 16:01
Great^^
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.