Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: September 16th, 2014

• ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,285,056
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,333,978
    Posted on 16 September 14 at 13:18
    Metro DLC would have been nice...
  • eHeadacheseHeadaches242,596
    Does anyone know if you buy a shortcut kit in order to get that pistol on bf4 rather than grinding through all the other pistols in order to unlock it?

• oMikeoMike706,711
    Both Metro games for me to make me decide wether i want the Redux versions.
    Add me on Xbox live if you want.
  • Posted on 16 September 14 at 13:23, Edited on 16 September 14 at 13:24 by lnertiatic ESP
    Everyone should get the Monkey Island games at those prices! It's about time they released the 3rd game for arcade and then all the other old Lucasart classics; Day of the Tentacle, Sam and Max, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Grim Fandango, Full Throttle, etc!
    are you peaking in the red?
  • Posted on 16 September 14 at 13:24
    Another week of nothing for me. I want an EA DLC sale but that's unlikely to happen any time soon
  • iXanoniXanon66,556
    Posted on 16 September 14 at 13:24
    Thinking about Valiant Hearts.. Anyone able to recommend?
  • Shin GatsuraiShin Gatsurai1,135,803
    Posted on 16 September 14 at 13:26
    eHeadaches said:Does anyone know if you buy a shortcut kit in order to get that pistol on bf4 rather than grinding through all the other pistols in order to unlock it?

Not sure, try to get a session with someone that has it unlocked then you could kill them and use their one.
    http://www.trueachievements.com/gamerblog.aspx?gamerblogid=7054
  • Posted on 16 September 14 at 13:26
    Eternal Sonata is an absolute gem
  • DEVILS UMBRADEVILS UMBRA331,052
    Posted on 16 September 14 at 13:26
    Tales for me this week.

Also I recommend Eternal Sonata for anyone who likes RPGs. A very unique game.
    DEVILS UMBRA
  • Posted on 16 September 14 at 13:26
    Finally, Tales of Vesperia and Eternal Sonata!
  • Posted on 16 September 14 at 13:28
    iXanon said:Thinking about Valiant Hearts.. Anyone able to recommend? I was asking the same thing when it came out. I loved the look of it, and the gameplay I had seen. People were recommending it left and right - I held off for a sale. Will be buying it for sure today.
  • iXanoniXanon66,556
    Posted on 16 September 14 at 13:32
    Canadian Guitar said:iXanon said:Thinking about Valiant Hearts.. Anyone able to recommend? I was asking the same thing when it came out. I loved the look of it, and the gameplay I had seen. People were recommending it left and right - I held off for a sale. Will be buying it for sure today.Thanks for the reply.. Got a bit of cash left on my account, think I'm gonna go for it.
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,285,056
    Posted on 16 September 14 at 13:35
    lnertiatic ESP said:Everyone should get the Monkey Island games at those prices! It's about time they released the 3rd game for arcade and then all the other old Lucasart classics; Day of the Tentacle, Sam and Max, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Grim Fandango, Full Throttle, etc!Yes, so much yes.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • SKOOT2006SKOOT2006708,279
    Posted on 16 September 14 at 13:36
    Can't pass up Monkey Island 2. The first one was great
  • adamrulzadamrulz405,952
    Posted on 16 September 14 at 13:37
    iXanon said:Thinking about Valiant Hearts.. Anyone able to recommend?Absolutely recommend this game. One of the best I've played in a while. It has some nice puzzles that aren't too difficult but make you think. The story is perfect, the narrator is great, and you may just need a box of tissue as you go through. I'm going to pick it up on 360 for that price and play it again!
  • DEVILS UMBRADEVILS UMBRA331,052
    Posted on 16 September 14 at 13:38, Edited on 16 September 14 at 13:54 by DEVILS UMBRA
    Is there a bug on the Valiant Hearts Xbox One page? All of the achievement values are 0.

Edit: Nevermind, just saw the site news post.
    DEVILS UMBRA
  • warm slurmwarm slurm919,946
    Posted on 16 September 14 at 13:40, Edited on 16 September 14 at 13:42 by warm slurm
    Damn, I would've probably gotten Pac-Man if it was a little cheaper on the UK side. I'm starved for a platformer that isn't 2D, but I doubt it's that great.
  • Posted on 16 September 14 at 13:52
    I love these sales, but dang my wallet is getting tight! Really regretting buying Fight Night Champion and Risen a few weeks ago...
  • CraphexCraphex613,454
    Posted on 16 September 14 at 13:54
    But why only the engineer pack? lol
    Craphex
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.