The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: August 5th, 2014

• Catching ZZZsCatching ZZZs1,115,702
    Posted on 07 August 14 at 19:45
    Quantum Binman said:Catching ZZZs said:Help me out. It's down to Remember Me or Dead Rising 2: Off the Record.

I've played other games in the Dead Rising series so I know what to expect, but I have no idea what Remember Me is like.
    OTR is a lot of fun, but similar to DR2.

Remember Me is a beautiful looking game, but pretty forgetful... The title is more a request than anything else.
    Awesome, thanks for the reply. I'll pick up DR2: OTR.
    toast
    wait.....what am I signing here?
  • Posted on 08 August 14 at 14:33
    xPut Name Herex said:Travis Jarvis said:Rhyolitic said:JimiDeluxe said:Wow, what a nice Capcom sale! Now all I want for x-mas is MS to remove the 16 GB limit restriction on the usb external storage option for the Xbox 360.Well, the limit is 32gb, not 16. Still a limit though.Is this why not all of my music shows up when I plug in my ipod to my xbox?
    Also, they are unlikely do do anything like that for the 360 since efforts have moved to their new console.
    No, all your music not showing up is likely a file type issue. There's no limit on how much data is used by the iPod in your scenario, only with actual Xbox files.
    Well, everything past the letter M I think it is doesn't show up. If it was a file type issue, it would be random bands throughout. That should still be more than 32 gigs though that shows up, so I don't know.
  • Posted on 08 August 14 at 14:49
    HolyHa1fDead said:Error1essRope24 said:The Ulkesh said:Error1essRope24 said:Hey! Cod Ghosts ISSS 34.99 euros, not 9,99 euros!And Rock Band 3 is €9.99 not €34.99. I'm guessing the euro and australian dollar prices for Rock Band 3 and Call of Duty: Ghosts were switched when copy-pasting the prices.No, the guy who posted the deals, made a typo it seems.You're right, it's just a typo. With this many items in a sale, mistakes do happen. I'm sure it will be corrected soon.

Don't forget you can always check Sales Hub for pricing in your region - I'm looking at you Canadians! smile

Also the Rock Band albums work on Rock Band 3 and Rock Band Blitz.
    I find our canadian pricing is the same as US $ at least on digital purchases don't even get me started on how reamed we get when buying online from amazon or even buying preplayed from gamestops :'(
    sugar is sweet lemons are sour spread your legs and feel my power :D
  • Seven ClipSeven Clip368,807
    Posted on 09 August 14 at 03:54
    I suppose i'll give Remember Me a try.
  • DaeryoonDaeryoon512,369
    Posted on 11 August 14 at 14:13
    If anyone wants to go for Terraria, I can get you about 24/30 achievements in around an hour. The rest are SP and take about an hour as well, except for Slimer.

I have a session posted on Sept 1 to connect with me if interested. The game is awesome anyway and a lot of fun. This will just take the achievement grind out of it.
    I am what I am, and that's all that I am, an XBLA completion addict.
  • NDWolfWood15NDWolfWood15366,184
    Posted on 12 August 14 at 14:19, Edited on 12 August 14 at 15:53 by NDWolfWood15
    Does anyone wanna team up for a Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix session? I need help getting two achievements "Meeting People is Easy" and "Playing to Win". Send me a message if you're interested.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.