Lists Forum

Forum for a load of useful lists

Crossplatform Achievement Unlocking

AuthorMessage
dropK1CK ninJA
Posted on 29 December 14 at 16:00, Edited on 23 October 15 at 16:17 by dropK1CK ninJA
Hi All,

I'd like to make a list of games that you can purchase on the Xbox 360 and when you load up another copy on the One you will unlock all achievements matching your progress on the other platform.

The game that pops into mind specifically right now is Destiny.

I'd like to see if there enough games to actually create a list. I think Battlefield 4 only does this for multiplayer achievements.

Please post the games and any specific asterisk (like BF4 MP only) that should go with that game.

**NOTE** This is not for regional variations. Only crossplatform.

Thanks.

Xbox 360 -> Xbox One

Battlefield 4 (Xbox 360) -> Battlefield 4 (MP only)

Destiny (Xbox 360) -> Destiny (All)

Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360) -> Grand Theft Auto V (MP Only)

Halo: Spartan Assault (Xbox 360) -> Halo: Spartan Assault (Includes W8, WP, & iOS)

Project Spark -> Project Spark (Xbox 360) (Includes Win8 (All)

Windows 8 <-> Windows Phone

Age of Empires: Castle Siege (Win 8) -> Age of Empires: Castle Siege (WP) (Includes iOS, Win10) (After Sync)
AlphaJax (WP) -> AlphaJax (Win 8) (All)
Asphalt Overdrive (Win 8) -> Asphalt Overdrive (WP) (After Sync)
Asphalt 7: Heat (Win 8) -> Asphalt 7: Heat (WP) (All Shared?)

Despicable Me: Minion Rush (Win 8) -> Despicable Me: Minion Rush (WP) (After Sync)

Full House Poker ->Full House Poker (WP) (All but DLC)

Hexic (Win 8) <-> Hexic (WP) (All?)

Kinectimals Unleashed (Win 8) -> Kinectimals Unleashed (WP) (Glitchy)
Kingdoms & Lords (Win 8) -> Kingdoms & Lords (WP) (After Sync)

Microsoft Bingo (Win 8) -> Microsoft Bingo (WP) (Unobtainables)
Microsoft Mahjong (Win 8) -> Microsoft Mahjong (WP) (Upon data sync)
Microsoft Minesweeper (Win 8) -> Microsoft Minesweeper (WP) (Upon data sync)
Microsoft Solitaire Collection (Win 8) -> Microsoft Solitaire Collection (WP) (Upon data sync)

Secrets and Treasure: The Lost Cities (Win 8) -> Secrets and Treasure: The Lost Cities (WP) (All)

Tentacles: Enter the Mind (Win 8) -> Tentacles: Enter the Mind (WP)

UNO & Friends (Win 8) -> UNO & Friends (WP) (All)

Wordament (Win 8) -> Wordament (WP) (Includes Android, iOS,& Web) (Majority)
Wordament Snap Attack (Win 8) -> Wordament Snap Attack (WP) (Includes Android & iOS) (Majority)
World At Arms (Win 8) -> World At Arms (WP) (After Sync)

Windows 8 -> Xbox 360 (Inc. XBLA)
ilomilo -> ilomilo plus (Win 8) (Only works from Win8 to 360)

Skulls of the Shogun (Win 8) -> Skulls of the Shogun (Includes WP) (Glitchy)

World Series of Poker: Full House Pro (Win 8) -> World Series of Poker: Full House Pro (Partial)

Zoo Tycoon Friends (Win 8) -> Zoo Tycoon Friends (WP) (Glitchy)
This space for rent.
Musquito
Musquito
Posted on 30 December 14 at 12:13
Only for 360 and One?
Would be nice to have a full list of all platforms.
Join my leaderboard "Request of "my game collection" on TA" (http://www.trueachievements.com/leaderboard.aspx?leaderboardid=6369)
dropK1CK ninJA
Posted on 30 December 14 at 14:56
That's not an issue.

It can be all encompassing.
This space for rent.
Das Kuhnen
Das Kuhnen
Posted on 30 December 14 at 19:15
I know that the Halo: Spartan Assault games pass some achievement data between platforms, but not entire lists.
Deep into that darkness peering.. Long I stood there.. wondering..fearing.. doubting..
JumboWario
JumboWario
Posted on 30 December 14 at 21:04
Not 100% sure but I think Grand Theft Auto V does this for online achievements at least.
Game on.
The Globalizer
Posted on 30 December 14 at 22:30
Would love to have detailed info on the WP / Win8 cloud save stuff, avoiding most of those because I'm not sure what works or doesn't.
PrismSub7
PrismSub7
Posted on 31 December 14 at 01:10, Edited on 31 December 14 at 01:11 by PrismSub7
https://www.trueachievements.com/Final-Fantasy-XI
S P 4 C E Y
S P 4 C E Y
Posted on 31 December 14 at 10:21
I've been looking for stackable games across 360 and X1.

To my knowledge, GTA:V shares all online achievements won on 360 and unlocks them on the X1. Destiny unlocks all achievements both ways?

I'm 99% sure Titanfall isn't stackable. Perhaps someone can confirm?
Category 3D SFA Referee - PSIA Freestyle Ski Coach with M.A in Politics. Random huh?
sm182
sm182
Posted on 31 December 14 at 10:27
Galactic Reign... oh wait.
Chad and Jessie
Posted on 04 January 15 at 23:43
I haven't tried all of these, but to my knowledge the following are cross-platform that achievements will unlock on both and/or all.

Halo: Spartan Assault (Xbox 360)
Halo: Spartan Assault
Halo: Spartan Assault (Win 8)
Halo: Spartan Assault (WP)
- Almost all achievements sync on this one. Storyline achievements unlock if you complete the final mission of each chapter again on each platform. Some people have reported a few issues with the challenge achievement not syncing. I had a similar issue on the XBox 360 version but completing one of the daily/weekly challenges unlock it. I believe most of the original issues were fixed with game updates.

Hexic (WP)
Hexic (Win 8)
- Almost all achievements synced on this one.

ilomilo
ilomilo plus (Win 8)
- I couldn't get this to work for me, but I have heard it is possible. (This maybe be from Win 8 to XBLA ONLY)

Kinectimals Unleashed (WP)
Kinectimals Unleashed (Win 8)
- NOTE: Play with caution as you have to time your unlocks and load up each platform before unlocking some achievements. If you don't load up each platform before unlocking the achievement they may permanently be locked for you on one platform (usually the GI team marks these as Partially Discontinued/Unobtainable).

Microsoft Bingo (Win 8)
Microsoft Bingo (WP)
- All but two seemed to have synced for this who have first completed the Win 8 version. These two achievements seem unobtainable at this time. No idea if playing with caution (load up both platforms before unlocking) works in this case, but I am testing this at this time. Will post with more info when info is available.

Secrets and Treasure: The Lost Cities (Win 8)
Secrets and Treasure: The Lost Cities (WP)
- All achievements unlocked.

Skulls of the Shogun
Skulls of the Shogun (Win 8)
Skulls of the Shogun (WP)
- NOTE: Play with caution as you have to time your unlocks and load up each platform before unlocking some achievements. If you don't load up each platform before unlocking the achievement they may permanently be locked for you on one platform.

Tentacles: Enter the Mind (Win 8)
Tentacles: Enter the Mind (WP)
- Almost all achievements unlocked.

Wordament (WP)
Wordament (Win 8)
Wordament (iOS)
Wordament (Android)
- Majority of achievements will unlock.

Wordament Snap Attack (Win 8)
Wordament Snap Attack (WP)
Wordament Snap Attack (iOS)
Wordament Snap Attack (Android)
- Majority of achievements will unlock.

World Series of Poker: Full House Pro
World Series of Poker: Full House Pro (Win 8)
- If you played the XBLA first I believe only one achievement will automatically unlock on the Win 8 for you, but more may unlock from Win 8 to XBLA. Level & Money do carry over between platforms.

Zoo Tycoon Friends (Win 8)
Zoo Tycoon Friends (WP)
- I know people have had issues with this but believe that has been fixed. I'll be attempting this in the near future and will update with any relevant info.

I've added the following in just for those that might be interested. The following games do share progress and stats, and a 'pick up and go' sort of play (start a match on one platform and complete it on the other). However, I don't believe any of the achievements sync as each platform has its own unique achievements. You can meet the requirements on one platform, open the game in the other platform and they do unlock. There was an issue in the past with this syncing, but I believe it has been fixed now.

Microsoft Mahjong (Win 8)
Microsoft Mahjong (WP)

Microsoft Minesweeper (Win 8)
Microsoft Minesweeper (WP)
- The Window Phone version of this game was the one that had syncing issues that I believe have now been fixed.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection (Win 8)
Microsoft Solitaire Collection (WP)
The Globalizer
Posted on 05 January 15 at 08:23, Edited on 05 January 15 at 08:24 by The Globalizer
Nice, Jessie. I do know that Kingdoms and Lords has the same sort of cloud save "play with caution" situation as some of those above.
Musquito
Musquito
Posted on 05 January 15 at 09:15, Edited on 05 January 15 at 09:30 by Musquito
UNO & Friends (Win 8)
UNO & Friends (WP)
- It used to synchronize everything, but I am not sure if it is still the case.

Asphalt 7: Heat (Win 8)
Asphalt 7: Heat (WP)
- Not sure if it still synchronize everything. You need the Win 8 version to complete the WP version because of those achievements
Asphalt 7: Heat (WP)CAR COLLECTORThe CAR COLLECTOR achievement in Asphalt 7: Heat (WP) worth 68 pointsBuy all cars
Asphalt 7: Heat (WP)THE MECHANICThe THE MECHANIC achievement in Asphalt 7: Heat (WP) worth 76 pointsBuy all Upgrades

Full House Poker
Full House Poker (WP)
- Almost every achievement (with exception of the DLC ones)

Project Spark
Project Spark (Win 8)
Project Spark (Xbox 360) (Not released yet)
- I am not sure about the achievements, but I believe progress is shared.

http://www.trueachievements.com/Minecraft/achievements.htm
http://www.trueachievements.com/Minecraft-Xbox-One/achi....htm
- Achievements do not cross over but you can export your worlds from the X360 to the X1. If you bought the game on the X360, you will get a huge discount on the X1 version.

AlphaJax (WP)
AlphaJax (Win 8)
- Majority of the achievements

Six-Guns (WP)
Six-Guns (Win 8)
- Progress is shared in the cloud, however the achievements unlock only on ONE platform and locks it forever on the other platform. First time you change from platform, you have to choose "New Game" rather than "load cloud".
Join my leaderboard "Request of "my game collection" on TA" (http://www.trueachievements.com/leaderboard.aspx?leaderboardid=6369)
Mtld
Mtld
Posted on 19 February 15 at 17:10, Edited on 20 February 15 at 03:40 by Mtld
I can confirm that UNO & Friends still works as of February 2015.

Also:

Kingdoms and Lords (WP)
Kingdoms & Lords (Win 8)
You may save your account to the cloud and locally. You have to make a cloud save before unlocking achievements on one platform, then load the cloud save on the other platform to get achievements on both.

Despicable Me: Minion Rush (WP)
Despicable Me: Minion Rush (Win 8)
Achievements synchronized (went from WP to Win 8), but I think you need to link your account using Facebook.

Rayman Fiesta Run (WP) and Rayman Fiesta Run (Win 8) DO NOT sync.
Jetpack Joyride (WP) and Jetpack Joyride (Win 8) DO NOT sync.
Rabbids Big Bang (WP) and Rabbids Big Bang (Win 8) DO NOT sync.
Shark Dash (WP) and Shark Dash (Win 8) DO NOT sync.
Mike Marcelais
Posted on 05 March 15 at 22:34
World At Arms (Win 8)
World At Arms (WP)
Achievements synchronized by saving and loading your game through Facebook. (You can even load the Facebook save onto as many different gamer tags as you want!)
Musquito
Musquito
Posted on 06 March 15 at 05:09
Age of Empires: Castle Siege (Win 8)
Age of Empires: Castle Siege (WP)

Asphalt Overdrive (Win 8)
Asphalt Overdrive (WP)
- You must log in to your facebook on both accounts to access the other save file.
Note: The achievements only cross over from Win 8 to WP, not the other way around.
http://www.truetrophies.com/ArcticMusquito.htm
RC
RC
Posted on 30 April 15 at 03:09
I've been told some Happy Wars achievements are cross-platform 360 to XB1.
Mtld
Mtld
Posted on 20 May 15 at 17:21
Musquito said:Age of Empires: Castle Siege (Win 8)
Age of Empires: Castle Siege (WP)
The new iOS version of this game also works - credit to Momie.
Aj6627
Aj6627
Posted on 24 May 15 at 23:50
Project Spark (Win 8) *will* pop some cheevos that you unlock on the XBO version. Sometimes you need to mess around in the game a little bit for it to pop them though.
RC
RC
Posted on 28 July 15 at 15:11
Does anyone know about World of Tanks?
Yazite
Yazite
Posted on 28 July 15 at 15:56, Edited on 28 July 15 at 15:57 by Yazite
Dominator Dale said:Does anyone know about World of Tanks?Yep

World of Tanks Update 2.0 Detailed
Steam ID: EYazz
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.