Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

DMC: Devil May Cry Announced

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 September 10 at 17:09Permalink
    Ok so they rebooted the franchise makes sense considering... 3 was very bad 4 was awesome but very hard I have only one problem this Dante doesn't look as kool as the past one and so needs white hair
  • AndyLSimmonsAndyLSimmons135,204
    Posted on 15 September 10 at 17:35Permalink
    Super Geek No 1 said:
    Ok so they rebooted the franchise makes sense considering... 3 was very bad 4 was awesome but very hard I have only one problem this Dante doesn't look as kool as the past one and so needs white hair
    I am hoping that his hair will become white during the game for some reason.
  • Posted on 15 September 10 at 17:38Permalink
    I really should finish off DMC4. I got Stuck on fighting Agnus early in the game and I stopped.
  • Posted on 15 September 10 at 17:41Permalink
    Super Geek No 1 said:
    WHAT?

3 was brilliant. I think it is the best DMC that I have played but that could change once I finish 4.
  • Lurch9944Lurch994492,293
    Posted on 15 September 10 at 18:09Permalink
    All i have to say is please please please don't make the achievements so annoying like they were in DMC4 i beat the game multiple times through and i still don't have a huge chunk of em.
  • Linkus2323Linkus2323316,232
    Posted on 15 September 10 at 18:17Permalink
    I think of "Run DMC" when I see those initials. xD

Anyway, back on the subject. I've only played DMC4 and you can trust that I played the SHIT out of that one! I'm actually looking forward to seeing how this game turns out. Dante's new look turned out.. different, that's for sure. dance
    We are human after all.
  • Posted on 15 September 10 at 18:52Permalink
    Time to try and finish off Bloody Palace...... again....for the 20th time.....
    Sex is like air. It's not that important until you're not getting any.
  • Posted on 15 September 10 at 18:55, Edited on 15 September 10 at 18:57 by CracKforBrumakPermalink
    1.This Dante looks Gay.
    2.By the producer of DMC 2 and 4. 4 specifically, which I hated with a vengeance.

I am disappoint. cry

Edit: 3 is definitely the best.
    Noobtubes are like Tampons, Only Pussies need them.
  • Posted on 15 September 10 at 18:57Permalink
    DMC4 was great, albeit a little repetitive (but what Capcom game doesn't get that way at some point). I binged on 4 when I first got hold of it, and have needed a bit of a break before I go back to finish it...the impending release of a new game might just be that push I needed, though...
  • burnthelambburnthelamb439,496
    Posted on 15 September 10 at 18:58Permalink
    I'm more interested in the other Ninja Theory game announced called Ni-Oh
    GALAHAD: Look, let me go back in there and face the peril. LANCELOT: No, it's too perilous.
  • DizyneDizyne783,058
    Posted on 15 September 10 at 19:18Permalink
    Totally love anything and everything DMC <3
    meow meow meow
  • Posted on 15 September 10 at 19:34Permalink
    Ok just watched the video and wtf. Is that suppose to be Dante?(watching at work with no sound). How many damn prequals are they going to come out with?! He looks horrible. A shame that im too much of a fan of this series to pass it up and still try it out...
    Sex is like air. It's not that important until you're not getting any.
  • Posted on 15 September 10 at 20:29Permalink
    another DMC flop, like DMC2 and DMC4, the only real DMC are the first and three, if Capcom decides to return to that style (and only in that case), than they will create another masterpieces like the other two that i mentioned..
  • Barad 007Barad 007779,030
    Posted on 15 September 10 at 20:41Permalink
    this should be good..
  • WayensWayens122,650
    Posted on 15 September 10 at 20:42Permalink
    Another reboot? Are developers underestimating gamers' consciousness? We don't forget our hero characters that soon. ;)

Just commenting lorewise, I think there should be some link to the previous games. Otherwise, the investment made by all the fans before seem a tad moot.
  • GOREZODDGOREZODD252,599
    Posted on 15 September 10 at 21:05Permalink
    As long as it's more like 1, 3, and 4 it should be great. If it's anything like 2 I'll pass. Part 2 was a terrible joke.
  • Posted on 15 September 10 at 21:10Permalink
    could be cool -- could suck -- here's to not sucking! toast
  • VursusVursus246,938
    Posted on 15 September 10 at 21:51Permalink
    Looks good, however I really don't like the look of Dante, he looks like a douche in that video, old Dante looked like a man not a 12 year old kid.
  • Posted on 15 September 10 at 22:38Permalink
    I think its gonna be like 2, if it wasnt a DMC game it could be good, but the fact that its rebooting a game that didnt need one is a bit stoopid!
  • Trap CopsTrap Cops93,520
    Posted on 15 September 10 at 22:55Permalink
    I'm wanting Dante to go through a redesign.

Gameplay looks solid, I just want my white-haired smartass to go with it.
    Lockerz.com invites
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.