Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

DMC: Devil May Cry Announced

• OdinHawkeOdinHawke210,070
    Posted on 27 September 10 at 22:16Permalink
    MingledFoot said:
    EngageCardinal said:
    I honestly see what the other was saying, the whole big n' heavy shoulder pads on the new "Dante" as well as his overall Metro-Emo look kinda scare me away from this game. To reboot the franchise is one thing, but I'm not sure I like the idea of rebooting and butchering one of my favorite multimedia characters. Tsk Tsk, I look forward to finding out more about this game so I can conclude whether its a yay or neigh
    That was my point, the look just feels wrong. Setting wise, I like the punk look, but the look should have carried over to Dante as well, that's how I describe his look in DMC 4. This just misses the point with the emo/metro look. The straps for the holster don't bother me so much, but then I'm a bigger fan of having weapons on the thigh, better draw time.
    Yea, I liked the whole grunge look to the levels and play style, I'm even alright on the new weapon. I just can't look at the new 'Dante' and say "Hey, I can't wait to play as that character!" Since when is it cool to play as a character wearing their sister's skinny jeans? Yea, I've always liked the idea of a dual mounted backstrap more than the chest straps, but the thigh rigs do review faster draw times in most situations.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 September 10 at 06:13Permalink
    So we both agree it's a wait and see?

The look of Dante though has to be a big no, for me.
    Deep into that darkness peering, Long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting...
  • OdinHawkeOdinHawke210,070
    Posted on 28 September 10 at 07:13Permalink
    MingledFoot said:
    So we both agree it's a wait and see?

The look of Dante though has to be a big no, for me.
    Definitely a wait and see, lol. I agree about Dante's reboot completely though.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.