The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

List Of Free Content (Games, Apparel, Themes)

• Posted on 29 November 14 at 01:01
    Onigiri is now free for Xbox One (but may be Japan only).
    http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=5038896
  • QuickMythrilQuickMythril772,670
    Posted on 29 November 14 at 03:36, Edited on 29 November 14 at 12:16 by QuickMythril
    yes i had to change my region to Japan for it to show up in the store at all. which of course meant i had to change my language to japanese. let's hope i can figure out how to get back to english once the download finishes, lol.

i guess it's a free to play mmorpg, so who knows if it will even run or not, or if i can understand enough of it to enjoy or even play. i'll let you guys know later.

UPDATE: i've changed back to USA and had no problem logging in and starting a character. i even picked multiplayer mode and ran into some other players. of course it's entirely in japanese, so you may have trouble working out the menus. the tutorial was helpful, with pictures of what buttons to press to learn how to jump, attack, etc. like most mmorpgs, quest givers will have a yellow ! over their head and you get an arrow showing you which way to go. if you don't care about story and just enjoy battling enemies for no particular reason, then not speaking japanese won't make this completely unplayable.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant665,985
    Posted on 29 November 14 at 13:03
    Quick, I am laughing at you playing that game with no idea what is going on. laugh
    Hey Niko, its your cousin! Let's go bowling!
  • NomstuffNomstuff730,465
    Posted on 29 November 14 at 16:39, Edited on 29 November 14 at 16:40 by Nomstuff
    LuckyConquerer2 said:Quick, I am laughing at you playing that game with no idea what is going on. laughIt has a US port on PC, so it's not unreasonable to assume it'll get one on console.

But for now, japan only.

also, press RT to stab things, pretty simple to play laugh

Ratenrueben said:*also add:
    The Pinball Arcade (Xbox One)
    this is basically a trial the full tables are about £60
  • JumboWarioJumboWario820,765
    Posted on 30 November 14 at 22:56
    There is a Project Spark #GameJam ad (in the US) offering a free theme, gamerpic, and "avatar prop coming soon."
    Game on.
  • JumboWarioJumboWario820,765
    Posted on 30 November 14 at 22:59
    Free Gatorade ad (in the US) offering a free avatar "'prop." (It is really an animation of you doing a push up)
    Game on.
  • SpilnerSpilner849,072
    Posted on 30 November 14 at 23:00
    Please try to edit your post instead of posting again.
    I speak for me, the site speaks for itself
  • matdanmatdan793,000
    Posted on 01 December 14 at 01:13
    Raven Episode One is now free.
  • HanxHanx923,488
    Posted on 01 December 14 at 01:24
    So it seems The Raven episode 1 is free. The other 2 episodes you have to pay for. *sigh* £15.98 for completion. facepalmshock
    Well played Microsoft, well played.
  • matdanmatdan793,000
    Posted on 01 December 14 at 04:35
    Worms: Battlegrounds is also free now.
  • Posted on 01 December 14 at 09:03
    Cobryza said:So it seems The Raven episode 1 is free. The other 2 episodes you have to pay for. *sigh* £15.98 for completion. facepalmshock
    Well played Microsoft, well played.
    umf, seems I gave MS too much faith...
    Editor-in-chief of Gamin' Girl - gamingirl.com
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead575,054
    Posted on 01 December 14 at 11:41
    matdan12 said:Raven Episode One is now free.Splosion Man is free for us.
  • matdanmatdan793,000
    Posted on 01 December 14 at 12:03
    HolyHa1fDead said:matdan12 said:Raven Episode One is now free.Splosion Man is free for us.I guess that is alright, could be worse.
  • BODZ61BODZ6164,787
    Posted on 01 December 14 at 16:33
    HolyHa1fDead said:matdan12 said:Raven Episode One is now free.Splosion Man is free for us.Was it free for a very limited time? It shows as $9.99 for me. I'm in the US.
  • Posted on 01 December 14 at 17:13
    BODZ61 said:HolyHa1fDead said:matdan12 said:Raven Episode One is now free.Splosion Man is free for us.Was it free for a very limited time? It shows as $9.99 for me. I'm in the US.With "us" he meant himself and matdan12 as in.... us , since they both come from New Zealand. Its never been free in the US laugh
  • Posted on 01 December 14 at 17:22
    Kennyannydenny said:BODZ61 said:HolyHa1fDead said:matdan12 said:Raven Episode One is now free.Splosion Man is free for us.Was it free for a very limited time? It shows as $9.99 for me. I'm in the US.With "us" he meant himself and matdan12 as in.... us , since they both come from New Zealand. Its never been free in the US laughEp 1 is free in denmark as well right now.
    Editor-in-chief of Gamin' Girl - gamingirl.com
  • matdanmatdan793,000
    Posted on 02 December 14 at 00:38
    Kennyannydenny said:BODZ61 said:HolyHa1fDead said:matdan12 said:Raven Episode One is now free.Splosion Man is free for us.Was it free for a very limited time? It shows as $9.99 for me. I'm in the US.With "us" he meant himself and matdan12 as in.... us , since they both come from New Zealand. Its never been free in the US laughAustralia actually. Not sure if it is just us two countries or not.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant665,985
    Posted on 02 December 14 at 00:55
    What's the difference? wink
    Hey Niko, its your cousin! Let's go bowling!
  • matdanmatdan793,000
    Posted on 02 December 14 at 01:36
    LuckyConquerer2 said:What's the difference? winkWe have less sheep. smile
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead575,054
    Posted on 02 December 14 at 01:46, Edited on 02 December 14 at 01:59 by HolyHalfDead
    matdan12 said:HolyHa1fDead said:Splosion Man is free for us. (Australia & New Zealand)Not sure if it is just us two countries or not.Splosion Man is also the GwG for Japan.

Sheep outnumber us in New Zealand by more than 10 to 1!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.