Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

CastleStorm – Definitive Edition Dated

• ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce763,394
  • kanterookanteroo117,712
    Posted on 18 September 14 at 04:58Permalink
    smile
  • builder dirgebuilder dirge1,194,280
    Posted on 18 September 14 at 06:05Permalink
    Happy days!
    Fear is the element that unites all losers - Motto of the Decepticon Dirge.
  • SlavenBOSSSlavenBOSS804,084
    Posted on 18 September 14 at 06:29Permalink
    10bucks 1000gs sold
  • SepticSchizoSepticSchizo1,332,065
    Posted on 18 September 14 at 08:25Permalink
    I really liked this game. I wish they would make CastleStorm 2.
  • Ueki420Ueki420657,934
    Posted on 18 September 14 at 09:15, Edited on 18 September 14 at 09:43 by Ueki420Permalink
    I really wanted CastleStorm but after Zen Studios douche move with KickBeat I will never buy any of their games. Direct violation of M$ achievement policy...proof!

http://www.neowin.net/news/e3-2013-microsoft-on-xbox-ones-ne...

I hope Zen Studios tanks hard and goes out of business (won't happen when you look at their Pinball games that suckers keep paying into).
  • CraphexCraphex494,020
    Posted on 18 September 14 at 09:20Permalink
    Cool. Should do a Minecraft and let the game be cheaper for those who have a copy. But the price alone is good enough.
    Craphex
  • Vr EnglishVr English648,974
    Posted on 18 September 14 at 11:36, Edited on 18 September 14 at 11:37 by Vr EnglishPermalink
    Ueki420 said:I really wanted CastleStorm but after Zen Studios douche move with KickBeat I will never buy any of their games. Direct violation of M$ achievement policy...proof!

I hope Zen Studios tanks hard and goes out of business (won't happen when you look at their Pinball games that suckers keep paying into).
    I don't get your point from your link? Spell it out for me? Is it in the comments?

On topic, I loved the game and I'm sold as long as they improve that one level that's ridiculously hard. People who've played the DLC know what I mean.
  • Chunkeh MunkehChunkeh Munkeh2,183,872
    Posted on 18 September 14 at 12:33Permalink
    Vr English said:Ueki420 said:I really wanted CastleStorm but after Zen Studios douche move with KickBeat I will never buy any of their games. Direct violation of M$ achievement policy...proof!

I don't get your point from your link? Spell it out for me? Is it in the comments?

On topic, I loved the game and I'm sold as long as they improve that one level that's ridiculously hard. People who've played the DLC know what I mean.
    He was having a bitch fit about an achievement that coud only be unlocked in the first month. Zen have confirmed it was basically a typo and shown screen shots of the achievement app showing the correct description. (Complete a hard song or something like that)
  • Posted on 18 September 14 at 12:36, Edited on 18 September 14 at 12:36 by Hairy CabbagePermalink
    Ueki420 said:I really wanted CastleStorm but after Zen Studios douche move with KickBeat I will never buy any of their games. Direct violation of M$ achievement policy...proof!

Actually I feel that achievement was nothing more than a mistake and has now been changed. I think you may be over exaggerating just a tiny bit over a simple achievement description mistake.
  • BeachemBeachem275,325
    Posted on 18 September 14 at 13:50Permalink
    Hairy Cabbage said:Ueki420 said:I really wanted CastleStorm but after Zen Studios douche move with KickBeat I will never buy any of their games. Direct violation of M$ achievement policy...proof!

Actually I feel that achievement was nothing more than a mistake and has now been changed. I think you may be over exaggerating just a tiny bit over a simple achievement description mistake.
    Wow! Not going to buy a game from a great studio ever again because of one achievement. An achievement that has already been stated as being incorrectly labeled facepalm.
    Jump right out of a creek!
  • Posted on 18 September 14 at 14:09Permalink
    Well let me say this.....castle storm was no joke to complete....fucking turkey missions!
    THE NEW AND IMPROVED XBOX ONE.......FREE OF TYRANNICAL RULES AND REGS
  • Posted on 18 September 14 at 15:16Permalink
    Swordfish mission. This is great news!
    BY FYRE BE PURGED
  • Das KuhnenDas Kuhnen609,908
    Posted on 18 September 14 at 16:51Permalink
    One of the few re-releases for One i think I'll actually play again someday.
    Deep into that darkness peering.. Long I stood there.. wondering..fearing.. doubting..
  • Posted on 18 September 14 at 18:37Permalink
    Sad part is it will be free or $5 within a year.
    THE NEW AND IMPROVED XBOX ONE.......FREE OF TYRANNICAL RULES AND REGS
  • Butterfish1Butterfish1694,155
    Posted on 18 September 14 at 19:31Permalink
    read this as castle crashers at first, got very excited...oh well
  • ElyohElyoh792,989
    Posted on 18 September 14 at 19:59Permalink
    Harbringernight said:Swordfish mission. This is great news!Please don't ever say swordfish again cry

Oh the rage it brought on...
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Posted on 18 September 14 at 21:06Permalink
    Great deal for £7.99
  • Vr EnglishVr English648,974
    Posted on 19 September 14 at 08:55Permalink
    Elyoh said:Harbringernight said:Swordfish mission. This is great news!Please don't ever say swordfish again cry

Oh the rage it brought on...
    I love how everyone can relate, clearly us diehard loved the game.
  • Posted on 24 September 14 at 04:58Permalink
    Showing as £11.99 on the marketplace not £7.99 :(
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.