Game Discussion: Ascend: Hand of Kul Forum

Help needed in AHoK. i am stuck.

AuthorMessage
itz waz me
itz waz me
Posted on 03 November 14 at 20:22
So it appears that i am stuck in the game and i have a very hard time making any progress whatsoever.

basically i did my first ascension and i don't think i brought enough gear what so ever with me and i ascended in way to low level.
i ascended from Dark [faction] to the Light [faction],

after my ascension i got teleported to the north west corner of the map and i was and still am around level 10. to add to that i had next to useless gear and my weapon is has little to no effect at any enemy i fight.
To add salt to the wounds i appear to be in an area where every enemy is about level 20.

So i have no idea what i am supposed to do. i can only take on 1 or 2 small enemies at the time and even then it takes me ages to kill them.
I have made an attempt to just run through the whole map until i get somewhere where i can actually rebuild my character properly, but it doesn't really work either, there are to many enemies in my way and they kill me to fast.

just want to note that i have 11000 souls that i can spend but i'm not sure on what so i have kept them just in case

i do want to get more achievements or maybe even 100% the game, but at this stage i really don't know what to do.
i have been thinking about restarting completely.

Can anyone give me any kind of suggestions or help? that would be highly appreciated.
Comrade General - #28 in the World in Action sack #1 in the world for sword kills and sword related medals in Action Sack. Halo Reach(HaloTracker.com)
GsO Light
82,555 82,555 GamerScore
GsO Light
Posted on 04 November 14 at 00:01, Edited on 04 November 14 at 00:03 by GsO Light
I was in a similar situation around level 20 when the enemies were a lot stronger but I was still using crappy equipment, I'm not sure what area you are in but you can either try to use any spells you have, retreat to let them recharge and your energy replinish (the area you retreat to needs to be free of enemies) or you can always travel to another area and find a dungeon, then just dash through the dungeon only worrying about collecting the treasure chests and you'll find some decent gear.

Edit: Also check if you even need to do anything in that area, go to the sanctum find your god and hit "travel to quest" if you end up in the same area, you'll have to progress through it.
itz waz me
itz waz me
Posted on 04 November 14 at 07:42
ok thanks, i will try.
Comrade General - #28 in the World in Action sack #1 in the world for sword kills and sword related medals in Action Sack. Halo Reach(HaloTracker.com)
itz waz me
itz waz me
Posted on 05 November 14 at 18:49
I'm an idiot, i didn't realize that you could warp to areas that you previously had been to
facepalm
itz waz me
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.