The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: January 27th, 2015

• Posted on 28 January 15 at 18:59
    Some good deals. Going to grab BF4 Premium. I've been waiting for it to drop and $20 is a good price.
  • dirtysock47dirtysock47282,401
    Posted on 28 January 15 at 20:14
    Ok, i copped Dead Space and Burnout Paradise, but didn't see Hot Pursuit anywhere in the sale page.
  • Posted on 28 January 15 at 20:21, Edited on 28 January 15 at 20:32 by G O I7ofL 1 V E
    GOTY for me. Deluxe Edition includes the Season Pass for $12.50 which is one hell of a deal. I was going to buy Titanfall during 2014's countdown sale, but I am glad I waited.

Wish more games would come out with these special editions like Gears of War Judgement.
    G O i7 of L 1 V E
  • LynxienLynxien327,042
    Posted on 29 January 15 at 14:36
    Waiting for Bioshock DLC to come up
  • EnishaEnisha439,366
    Posted on 29 January 15 at 17:02
    I'd really like to buy NCAA Football 14 and NFL Blitz but since I live in Germany... :(
  • Posted on 29 January 15 at 20:03
    Eek A Peanut said:Although I've never really played a NFL game and don't know that much about it (yet) I am tempted to buy NFL 15 cause I'd do like to get into it.

Can anyone recommend?
    You should get Madden 15 for xbox one. Great football game and the tutorial, particularly the part about reading defenses before the snap, is very good for those that are new to football and don't know the basics.
  • Posted on 30 January 15 at 05:43
    If anyone is interested in Dead Space (even just a little) I'd strongly suggest picking the game up, especially at that price, Microsoft is almost GIVING the game away.

I can't speak highly enough of the game, an amazing blend of third-person shooter/survival horror. One of the closest experiences to the original Resident Evil that I've ever played, in terms of the feelings of isolation and hopelessness.

Just a great game, in general.

As for me, I might pick up Titanfall (Xbox 360), but Mirror's Edge looks really tempting, too. Might just get both.
  • Posted on 30 January 15 at 07:55
    Can't download Army of Two TDC. It's just a demo! Anyone has the same problem?
  • Martis007Martis00757,133
    Posted on 30 January 15 at 08:10
    Cant to purchase and download Need for Speed: Most Wanted, because of region. Strange but its available in all regions...
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic407,654
    Posted on 30 January 15 at 09:29
    Just out of curiosity, but is there an online pass requirement for Bulletstorm?
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce901,185
    Posted on 30 January 15 at 09:43, Edited on 30 January 15 at 09:44 by ChewieOnIce
    Rhyolitic said:Just out of curiosity, but is there an online pass requirement for Bulletstorm?There was when it released but EA made it free along with many of their Online Passes a while ago:
    Some Online Passes for Older EA Titles Now Free
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Posted on 30 January 15 at 11:39
    iseedeadgamers said:I really want to get Dragon Age but it looks like a tough ass completion.

On another note I recomend Never Alone, really cute, short, fun game as well as an easy 1000gs.
    All the achievements take time, but nothing impossible or unfair. I am almost at the end of my Nightmare playthrough and it has been a struggle until half way through the game when it becomes pretty easy.

I would defo recommend it to anyone, one of the best games from 2014.
  • Posted on 30 January 15 at 12:01
    Noodles Cheyenn said:iseedeadgamers said:I really want to get Dragon Age but it looks like a tough ass completion.

On another note I recomend Never Alone, really cute, short, fun game as well as an easy 1000gs.
    All the achievements take time, but nothing impossible or unfair. I am almost at the end of my Nightmare playthrough and it has been a struggle until half way through the game when it becomes pretty easy.

I would defo recommend it to anyone, one of the best games from 2014.
    +1
    DA:I -> GOTY clap
    >> Let's go Bucs <<
  • HMCascadeHMCascade139,686
    Posted on 02 February 15 at 00:33
    MassimilianoM said:Can't download Army of Two TDC. It's just a demo! Anyone has the same problem?Having simialr issues with Dragon Age 2. Both Life is Strange and Brothers downloaded fine for me so may have something to do with EA?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.