Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Squad Comes to LEGO Batman 3

• LexualLexual341,203
  • Posted on 06 December 14 at 20:06, Edited on 06 December 14 at 20:09 by Saint G Man 93Permalink
    The Squad Comes to LEGO Batman 3 Because The Suicide Squad isn't family friendly

can't wait for the squad movie you know there calling it that
  • liviaroliviaro375,449
    Posted on 06 December 14 at 20:35, Edited on 06 December 14 at 20:35 by liviaroPermalink
    It's called the Suicide Squad...but i guess that's not an name option for a childs game :(
  • Posted on 06 December 14 at 21:10Permalink
    We need an actual Deathstroke minifigure. They did Deadpool surprisingly, so Deathstroke could be an option.
  • Posted on 06 December 14 at 22:07Permalink
    CanadianWhizKid said:We need an actual Deathstroke minifigure. They did Deadpool surprisingly, so Deathstroke could be an option.Considering that Deadpool was born from Deathstroke's image, I agree.
    "My dreams, they aren't as empty. As my conscience seems to be." - The Who
  • gohan2988gohan2988294,922
    Posted on 06 December 14 at 22:13Permalink
    At least now the Season pass is worth it saving you a couple bucks.
  • Posted on 06 December 14 at 22:55Permalink
    Going to have to pick this game up just for the Arrow stuff just recently discovered that show and it is awesome.
  • VaylissVayliss317,147
    Posted on 07 December 14 at 15:47Permalink
    Why didn't they call it Task Force X which is the real name .. the members are the ones that gave it the name "Suicide Squad" .. that's how it goes in the comics anyhow in the New 52
  • JakeythedudeJakeythedude703,937
    Posted on 07 December 14 at 22:25Permalink
    Vayliss said:Why didn't they call it Task Force X which is the real name .. the members are the ones that gave it the name "Suicide Squad" .. that's how it goes in the comics anyhow in the New 52Exactly.

Also I love how they are afraid to use the name "Suicide Squad." It's not a curse word. The things we censor in society..facepalm
  • Posted on 08 December 14 at 01:21Permalink
    Suicide Squad not family friendly, Deadshot and Deathstroke okay though. Suicide bad, death good.
  • JakeythedudeJakeythedude703,937
    Posted on 08 December 14 at 04:32Permalink
    Elite1111111111 said:Suicide Squad not family friendly, Deadshot and Deathstroke okay though. Suicide bad, death good.Smart! It's true, but most people are too brainwashed to notice. Things just become commonplace and don't get questioned.
  • Posted on 08 December 14 at 22:16Permalink
    Elite1111111111 said:Suicide Squad not family friendly, Deadshot and Deathstroke okay though. Suicide bad, death good.Ha, ha! I laughed at this harder than I should have.
  • sm182sm182761,225
    Posted on 09 December 14 at 09:24Permalink
    Jakeythedude said:Vayliss said:Why didn't they call it Task Force X which is the real name .. the members are the ones that gave it the name "Suicide Squad" .. that's how it goes in the comics anyhow in the New 52Exactly.

Also I love how they are afraid to use the name "Suicide Squad." It's not a curse word. The things we censor in society..facepalm
    Remember the 90's Spider-Man animatd show? They renamed the Sinister Six to the Insidious Six because they thought Sinister was too menacing for a kids show laugh.
  • WickedDeathWickedDeath480,794
    Posted on 19 January 15 at 21:59Permalink
    Vayliss said:Why didn't they call it Task Force X which is the real name .. the members are the ones that gave it the name "Suicide Squad" .. that's how it goes in the comics anyhow in the New 52In the New 52...... but the original name of this team is The suicide squad.

Great to see they have two more, five minute, DLC's coming. what a waste of money this was.
  • MaesenkoMaesenko287,012
    Posted on 09 February 15 at 10:05Permalink
    Not going for the necro, but I'm playing through this game now. I hope the season pass goes on sale in the next regular LEGO sale and hopefully this and Bizarro launch soon. I'd hate to pop $15+ for these tiny expansions, but I'm not going to miss out on the DLC and easy points. I'll still wait for everything to release first and hopefully get a sale.
    "You can't spell ignorant without IGN."
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.