Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Alien: Isolation Survivor Mode Detailed

• ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,136,233
  • Ueki420Ueki4201,754,495
    Posted on 19 September 14 at 02:24, Edited on 19 September 14 at 02:24 by Ueki420
    This game looks so good but could be like the rest of the Alien games and end up so bad...
  • Posted on 19 September 14 at 02:39
    I have faith in this game, I really truly do.
  • Iceman2pnt0Iceman2pnt0374,994
    Posted on 19 September 14 at 04:07
    Looks good, but the survivor mode is seriously gimped (1 map) unless you buy future maps.
    If you want real change vote with your wallet.
  • Posted on 19 September 14 at 04:18
    iceman00behave said:Looks good, but the survivor mode is seriously gimped (1 map) unless you buy future maps.I agree. I am really getting sick of this type of gaming. It's one thing to release a game and then work on it more and come up with something really new later on and release it. It's a new addition. But the trend is now to make a game and pull pieces from it and sell them later. When games cost nearly a hundred dollars or more for the complete experience, there is a problem.
  • BRAINZ8RBRAINZ8R918,938
    Posted on 19 September 14 at 06:50
    Mak Me A Samich said:iceman00behave said:Looks good, but the survivor mode is seriously gimped (1 map) unless you buy future maps.I agree. I am really getting sick of this type of gaming. It's one thing to release a game and then work on it more and come up with something really new later on and release it. It's a new addition. But the trend is now to make a game and pull pieces from it and sell them later. When games cost nearly a hundred dollars or more for the complete experience, there is a problem.This. 100%.

I am so excited about this game. It could be the best Alien-based game of the last 15 years (the original AvP was one of the best and scariest shooter of all time)... or it could be a repetitive, boring pile of alien slime. I really hope that it won't disappoint me and all the other fans out there.
  • Posted on 19 September 14 at 07:52
    Ueki420 said:This game looks so good but could be like the rest of the Alien games and end up so bad...Agreed toast
    >> Let's go Bucs <<
  • thedoors27thedoors27536,964
    Posted on 19 September 14 at 09:12
    I think those of us that pre-order this game are going to get stung.
  • Ueki420Ueki4201,754,495
    Posted on 19 September 14 at 11:55
    thedoors27 said:I think those of us that pre-order this game are going to get stung.I got stung buying the Aliens vs. Predator special edition...won't be preordering this one. I don't have an Xbox One yet so who even knows if this will be good.
  • HWNDarksideHWNDarkside957,310
    Posted on 19 September 14 at 12:23
    Pre-order months ago because I am a sucker for the franchise....

And because there really isn't much worth playing on Xbone at the moment...
    www.hardcorewillneverdie.com
  • Posted on 19 September 14 at 12:42
    Ueki420 said:This game looks so good but could be like the rest of the Alien games and end up so bad...The classic Alien vs. Predator games back on PC were mint especially avp 2 mmmm great campaign and fun multi the more recent games blehhhh
    sugar is sweet lemons are sour spread your legs and feel my power :D
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads