The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: November 4th, 2014

• PuckJunkiePuckJunkie607,061
    Posted on 05 November 14 at 19:04Permalink
    Wow, didn't Sherlock Holmes just get released like a month ago? If it's already 33% off, I feel like I should wait another month just to see if it drops to 50%. laugh

Deus Ex is worth five times that, if you don't own it, do yourself a favor and pick it up. And I personally liked Thief, but I suspect that's going to vary wildly by person. $20 seems like a good price to me, but you'd probably want to watch some gameplay or read some reviews before pulling the trigger.
  • Posted on 06 November 14 at 08:49Permalink
    Spiderman Noire said:D4 for me!^Yeah, could be ineteresting

• D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die - 33% off - Now €10.04
    >> Let's go Bucs <<
  • Posted on 06 November 14 at 12:43Permalink
    SandHawkTime said:Ah, sonic adventure 2, you piece of shit. Why would anyone want that game is beyond me.I got it myself and I like it more than SA1. One of my favourite 3D Sonic games, along with Generations.
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo253,670
    Posted on 08 November 14 at 00:55Permalink
    I have an interest to buy Thief but might look for a digital copy. I have Dishonored and all it's DLC to start to satisfy the Steampunk urges until that time.
    'We all make choices, but in the end those choices make us'
  • Posted on 09 November 14 at 05:34Permalink
    Lumberjay85 said:Sonic Generations' achievements glitch at random. They can all be obtained by starting a new save on a seperate storage device, but it would really suck if you are one of the unlucky ones who have the game not unlock the achievement for unlocking everything.Just delete your save and play again until you get the Green Hill Zone restored achievement. If you got that, that savestate is safe to continue on.
    Not too bad really as it probablly takes less than 5 min. to play through green hill and most of the time it works just fine.
  • Lumberjay85Lumberjay85188,344
    Posted on 09 November 14 at 15:52Permalink
    Fanta Morgana said:Lumberjay85 said:Sonic Generations' achievements glitch at random. They can all be obtained by starting a new save on a seperate storage device, but it would really suck if you are one of the unlucky ones who have the game not unlock the achievement for unlocking everything.Just delete your save and play again until you get the Green Hill Zone restored achievement. If you got that, that savestate is safe to continue on.
    Not too bad really as it probablly takes less than 5 min. to play through green hill and most of the time it works just fine.
    That's not true at all. I had no problem until I hit Crysis City. This was the first achievement that didn't unlock followed by the Planet Wasp one. Haven't had an issue since then, but I haven't finished the game yet.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.