The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: November 4th, 2014

• Posted on 04 November 14 at 20:36Permalink
    Would anyone recommend Sonic & Sega all stars racing?
  • Posted on 04 November 14 at 20:49, Edited on 04 November 14 at 20:50 by Mannschaft570Permalink
    EmG v SprayZz said:Would anyone recommend Sonic & Sega all stars racing?It is a lot of fun, especially with friends. Not a too hard completion either if you're interested in it. Much better than Transformed imo, which requires hours of practice to win.
  • xbox4xmas07xbox4xmas07325,027
    Posted on 04 November 14 at 20:55Permalink
    I cannot recommend Deus Ex strongly enough - especially at that price!
  • Posted on 04 November 14 at 21:07Permalink
    CRIPPLODOCUS said:DrCanadianNinja said:D4 is bizarre, but it's an endearing bizarre. Recommended if you like point and click, time travel, and the aforementioned bizarreness.Not recommended if you dislike glitched achievements.Glitched, don't you mean Glitchy?

As of writing this 147 people have completed it, so the achievements might be glitchy, but they're not glitched.
    What's a twip? something a wabbit is on when he wides on a twain - Elmer Fudd.
  • Posted on 04 November 14 at 21:07Permalink
    Mannschaft570 said:EmG v SprayZz said:Would anyone recommend Sonic & Sega all stars racing?It is a lot of fun, especially with friends. Not a too hard completion either if you're interested in it. Much better than Transformed imo, which requires hours of practice to win.Okay cool, thanks for getting back to me!

Hopefully going to pick it up tommorow :)
  • PlayUltimate711PlayUltimate7111,006,780
    Posted on 04 November 14 at 21:22Permalink
    Danowat32 said:D4 is completely bat shit bonkers, but in a good way AAAVVVAAAANNNTTTT GGGAAARRRDDEEI bought it day 1. I played the beginning, but I've been so tied up in other games and work that I didn't get back to it. I'll probably play it in January once my schedule opens back up. Anyways, that scene in the beginning where you meet Amanda.... I don't think your description fully describes how completely and totally wacko it actually is. I love it though.
  • ShadowManGMRShadowManGMR623,321
    Posted on 04 November 14 at 21:34Permalink
    Gears of War Judgment is half off as well.
  • deutschZuiddeutschZuid321,251
    Posted on 04 November 14 at 21:36Permalink
    Swery game... I am in. Bought and will play tonight lol.
  • mosin360mosin360696,051
    Posted on 04 November 14 at 21:48Permalink
    I'll be getting D4.
    Videos I made of Xbox games on Windows 8.1 - https://www.youtube.com/user/mosindesire
  • Phoenix C64Phoenix C64276,134
    Posted on 04 November 14 at 21:58Permalink
    i wanted to recommend "Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed"

have been a huge mario kart fan since mario kart exists... but the last mario kart kinda disapointed me, comparing it to Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

online is nice too, alltho i prefer to play at home with friends.
    Nerd Rage: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=280
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce764,434
    Posted on 04 November 14 at 22:01Permalink
    ShadowManGMR said:Gears of War Judgment is half off as well.As that's not advertised as a sale anywhere and it was reduced a few days ago it's likely a permanent price drop.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Apocalypse KaneApocalypse Kane1,185,263
    Posted on 04 November 14 at 22:11Permalink
    Interesting sales!
    Always do your best with honor and courage without compromise.
  • FuuKitsuneFuuKitsune101,953
    Posted on 04 November 14 at 22:12Permalink
    D4 comes with high recommendation. My game of the year so far for an immensely enjoyable experience.

If you like Deadly Premonition, Japanese craziness, A murder investigation mixed with time travel, an awesome soundtrack and absolutely amazing characters then get this.
  • SnipedByAGir1SnipedByAGir11,441,323
    Posted on 04 November 14 at 22:12Permalink
    Kind of interested in Murdered Soul Suspect at $25...
  • NomstuffNomstuff685,347
    Posted on 04 November 14 at 22:41Permalink
    ChewieOnIce said:ShadowManGMR said:Gears of War Judgment is half off as well.As that's not advertised as a sale anywhere and it was reduced a few days ago it's likely a permanent price drop.Didn't drop low enough, it needs to get into minus money before it's worth it
  • xTGExTGE313,610
    Posted on 04 November 14 at 23:11Permalink
    Deus ex dlcs gone from $15 to $ 7!
  • QuadrahandsQuadrahands334,241
    Posted on 04 November 14 at 23:49Permalink
    Obligatory comment on conversion rates: -

Damn, them conversion rates angry
    I went outside once, the graphics were amazing but the characters and storyline were truly awful.
  • Posted on 04 November 14 at 23:53Permalink
    After finally getting my Xbox One yesterday, I almost bought D4 at the full price. Glad I decided against it! I started it tonight and it's totally worth the £8! I really don't know how to describe it. I've played strange and unique games like Asura's Wrath and Catherine but this one is something else!
    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favourite website on the Citadel.
  • ossilton2ossilton2172,437
    Posted on 05 November 14 at 00:34Permalink
    Deus ex is a Great Game. I loved it
  • Posted on 05 November 14 at 00:42Permalink
    eh, pass again this week. Getting sick of Sonic...
    Your achievements are belong to us!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.