Game Discussion: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

1001 things to do in Skyrim

• DiegoTanDiegoTan632,594
    Posted on 04 September 13 at 20:28
    Try to convince Serana to marriage and fail.
    Yatta!
  • Posted on 29 November 13 at 01:40
    #80 Get impatient and try to walk directly to Rifkin when your only level 10.

#81 Get mauled/slaughtered repeatedly by any and everything on the way to Rifkin.
    Achievement Hunter
  • DerGunDerGun107,389
    Posted on 05 February 14 at 09:35
    #82 Help bandits fight off a dragon and find yourself in the middle of them when the dragon is defeated. (Don't expect much gratitude...)
  • Col Double DCol Double D324,116
    Posted on 25 March 14 at 13:36
    #83 Amass hundreds of bottles of wine and keep them scattered I your kids' room.
    I don't think too much of myself, you just think too little of yourself.
  • RPG LumiRPG Lumi231,840
    Posted on 28 March 14 at 13:46, Edited on 28 March 14 at 14:24 by RPG Lumi
    #84 Get pissed when your pack mule companion dies in the middle of nowhere carrying all those valuable Dragon Bones/Scales, weapons and armour you can't afford to carry since you're 1 weight item away from becoming over encumbered.

#85 Get pissed also when your pack mule companion carrying all those valuable Dragon Bones/Scales, weapons and armour you can't afford to carry since you're 1 weight item away from becoming over encumbered just decides to vanish into thin air.

No idea what happened with #85. Needless to say, I was not too happy about it...
  • Sonic GrungeSonic Grunge504,828
    Posted on 22 May 14 at 15:59
    #86 Get to level 30 by not doing a single quest, other then living in a tavern and becoming a master smith. (Levelling up by using Smithing, Speech, Enchanting. Occasionally lockpick and a few levels of armor, weapons and magic by mining for more ore.
    GTASC 2012 top 3 team: Freak Nation
  • Posted on 27 May 14 at 15:18
    #87 drop a cabbage in the Riftin tavern (forgot what its called) and watch 3 people fight to the death over a single cabbage (two free corpses to loot too)!

PS #80 and #81, its spelled Riftin not Rifkin
    trying to get all the skyrim achievements!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 June 14 at 11:01
    #88 Use enchantment and smithing to create Dragonbone armor that allows you to have 628 carry weight because you can't resist stealing and looting everything that isn't bolted down. (Not for lack of trying)

#89 Somehow piss off the Dawnguard and find out you're moving too slow to properly kill them.

#90 Drop all your crap in the Dawnguard temple, half an hour later when you're done try to re-join the conversation to find all that crap froze your console.

#91 Create a 'family' with the most amount of people you can get.
    (Wife, 2 kids each their own pet, Companions (Human and animal), Steward, Housecarl, Bard. Get a riding horse, horse for your house, 2 chickens and a cow.

#92 manage to get them all together at the same time/ in your house and stop the constant threats that plague your newly built house.

#93 Play a character that only ever uses pickaxes for weapons. You can upgrade and improve them however you like but that's the only weapon you're ever allowed to use.

#94 Assign each race a number, roll some dice. Assign each skill a number and roll some dice, pick 3 skills. That's all you're allowed to use. (I smithed this sword I'm not allowed to use. I'll barter with this bear and try to talk it into not killing me).

#95 Loot all unique/quest items you can find. (Claws, Dragon Priest Masks, Daedric Artifacts, Ancient Elven Armor, Aarvaks? Skull, items from the Windhelm? oddity house, etc etc.

#87 it's Riften not Riftin
    HaxAras
  • JadedGruntJadedGrunt70,522
    Posted on 12 June 14 at 23:19
    #96 Slaughter everyone in a city trying to get the werewolf mastery achievement then go outside and slaughter the courier who's trying to give you the inheritance that you will likely receive. Wait next to him for a few hours so that you turn back into a human and receive your inheritance while he lies prostrate.
  • Posted on 07 February 15 at 00:12
    #97: try to fit through a doorway while floating in vampire lord form, fail miserably, shout obscenities at the fictitious architects.
  • TTVGroudonGoTTVGroudonGo623,275
    Posted on 05 April 15 at 20:16
    #98: Get to the point in the game where you're so ridiculously overpowered and stacked with gold that there is no point to looting anything, and half the fun of the game is lost.
  • Posted on 15 April 15 at 05:14
    #99 Hang out with Alvor at his forge; buying Ingots and crafting Armor/Weapons. But now I can't, since some stupid Vampires killed him. D:
  • Redders 420Redders 4201,522,678
    Posted on 16 April 15 at 04:45
    #100 Walk over incumbered from Whiterun to your Lakeview Manor home only to have a Dragon kill you just before you get home!!!! Without creating a save since you left Whiterun!! Then go through these emontions in this order angryfacepalmwarningangrycryrolllaughcompute
    It's more than just a game, It's a passion.
  • Jennitiger1138Jennitiger11381,062,024
    Posted on 28 June 15 at 12:10
    #101 Use weak arrows on a strong enemy and turn them into a pincushion
  • EldritchSSEldritchSS1,761,978
    Posted on 06 July 16 at 06:07, Edited on 06 July 16 at 06:08 by EldritchSS
    #102. Complete the companions quest line, then attack the children in Whiterun who give you lip and watch your friends chase after them with swords drawn, because the kids show up as enemies
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads