Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 Concept Teaser

• LexualLexual344,154
  • Posted on 19 September 14 at 20:06Permalink
    hmm, Resident Evil episodic series could be interesting or not.
  • Posted on 19 September 14 at 20:27Permalink
    Day one just like all the rest in the series just can't help myself lol
  • MomijiMomiji750,740
    Posted on 19 September 14 at 20:42Permalink
    I saw gameplay of this yesterday, oh god it looks soo bad
    B team effort budget title from the looks of things cry
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ReazieTV
  • FlezzaFlezza405,552
    Posted on 19 September 14 at 21:29Permalink
    I didn't think it looked terrible. I mean obv not a "best game ever" game either. It has potential I think (if they can actually follow through of course. Not holding my breath with capcom). The graphics weren't anything special though.

Might have helped if the person playing wasn't *doesn't like to say terrible* .... was a little better. It seems interesting and the weekly installment seems interesting too. SO guess i'll just keep my fingers crossed it isn't downright awful.

I'm not to bothered by the switching characters thing as I'm used to that playing RE0.

I'll be going day one also. Can't help myself either. Possibly a glutton for punishment but hoping to be pleasantly surprised.
    My diversity brings all the Borg to the yard.
  • Posted on 19 September 14 at 23:41Permalink
    There's a girl who looks exactly like Rachel, there's the paint/picture of a boat which can be either one of the 3 queens or it could be the one from 5.... the clocks ticking 4 and 7 i have no idea what they mean, a blond woman with dark shades... maybe a Wesker reference and of course the Jill's on the sandwich lol other than that i don't pick anything else
  • redjarmanredjarman378,733
    Posted on 20 September 14 at 01:36, Edited on 20 September 14 at 01:36 by redjarmanPermalink
    hERetIXxx said:There's a girl who looks exactly like Rachel, there's the paint/picture of a boat which can be either one of the 3 queens or it could be the one from 5.... the clocks ticking 4 and 7 i have no idea what they mean, a blond woman with dark shades... maybe a Wesker reference and of course the Jill's on the sandwich lol other than that i don't pick anything elseThe clocks are at 2 and 7
    more info coming on the 27th? or maybe 2/7 is the supposed release date?
  • RedBlinkyRedBlinky1,007,333
    Posted on 20 September 14 at 22:38Permalink
    Episodic release just makes me less interested
  • Posted on 22 September 14 at 09:57Permalink
    Episodes you say? hmm I'm more interested then I thought I would be I guess.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.