The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Red Stripe Deals: February 6th, 2014

• punkyliarpunkyliar240,625
  • Posted on 06 February 14 at 18:56
    Damn, normally $6.99!

I'll grab it up for $2.99 while I can!
  • Posted on 06 February 14 at 19:02
    =( Werent these on sale last christmas season?
  • A7X UnleashedA7X Unleashed2,387,341
    Posted on 06 February 14 at 19:18
    These were on sale before :( already done them both. Nice easy completions for those who haven't though
    to be the man you gotta beat the man
  • xMac73xMac73515,390
    Posted on 06 February 14 at 19:23
    A7X Unleashed said:
    These were on sale before :( already done them both. Nice easy completions for those who haven't though
    Don't know how I missed these on sale before.

Been waiting (hoping) for these to drop. The prices were a bit steep... even for a Pac Man game.
  • PhxSuns1FanPhxSuns1Fan592,818
    Posted on 06 February 14 at 19:48
    Damn you, I just bought this last week!!!!
    My life doesn't evolve around Xbox, or atleast I keep telling myself that :)
  • pezza888pezza888169,335
    Posted on 06 February 14 at 20:02
    Hmm why is it that all windows phone games seem to either be insanely hard (or have unobtainables) or really easy with a poor ratio?
    Or sometimes they are too full of microtransactions to be any fun.
  • JakeythedudeJakeythedude815,180
    Posted on 06 February 14 at 20:23
    I'm all over this week's deal.
  • wbswbs986,917
    Posted on 06 February 14 at 20:39
    Anybody know a trick to get the Toshiba and Vaio versions? I know of people that have done it but I can't find any info on it.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 February 14 at 20:41
    wbs 101 said:
    Anybody know a trick to get the Toshiba and Vaio versions? I know of people that have done it but I can't find any info on it.
    I wonder if it can be done with a vm if you imitate certain chipsets........I've got a VMware cluster
    My God promised me "hope and change" over 2000 years ago, how is your god working out?
  • Posted on 06 February 14 at 20:45
    I'm new to this, so if a game is for sale on wp, does it apply to wp8 as well?
    LTspeirs
  • Posted on 06 February 14 at 20:46
    Warning for those with low budget tablets: For some reason this game ran at half speed for me. I met the system requirements and tried everything I could to fix it but I had to finish it this way.

Still complete-able, but a pain in the but when 15:00 takes 30:00.
    Twitter: @ROBomination | Xbox Ambassador | DO NOT: Take the internet seriously.
  • coipcoip291,967
    Posted on 06 February 14 at 21:09
    drownedLTspeirs said:
    I'm new to this, so if a game is for sale on wp, does it apply to wp8 as well?
    All current Red Stripe Deals for Windows Phone are for Windows Phone 8. Usually these games also go on sale for Windows Phone 7 too (such is the case this week, as Pac-Man CE DX was a Windows Phone 7 game), but not always.

Anway, Pac-Man CE DX is a great game. I recommend both versions, but if you had to choose, I prefered playing with the keyboard on my 2-in-1 Windows 8.1 device.
  • MrZombieChickenMrZombieChicken1,289,657
    Posted on 06 February 14 at 21:10
    Still too expensive by $2 on each platform IMO.
  • Posted on 06 February 14 at 21:32, Edited on 06 February 14 at 21:33 by I8ITackyticsI8I
    This was on sale for 79p Christmas 2012 I believe. Which sucks because I missed it. It makes me not really want to grab it now knowing it was once much much cheaper.
  • wbswbs986,917
    Posted on 06 February 14 at 21:33
    XPhilesinIA said:
    wbs 101 said:
    I wonder if it can be done with a vm if you imitate certain chipsets........I've got a VMware cluster
    Would u please test it and let me know? I have never heard of that but if it works I will figure it out.
  • NastyMastaDaddyNastyMastaDaddy3,351,696
    Posted on 06 February 14 at 21:35
    wbs 101 said:
    Great question....because I am wondering the same thing.
    #1 in the world in achievements earned in apps
  • CASS190684CASS190684254,872
    Posted on 07 February 14 at 00:30
    I think I got this when it went for 99c a while back. Great game!
    I like what I like and I don't what I don't.
  • Posted on 07 February 14 at 00:42
    NastyMastaDaddy said:
    wbs 101 said:
    Great question....because I am wondering the same thing.
    Well those versions became available on all devices something like 3 months ago. I know you have to change your region to get them and I believe their both different regions. I was not able to actually purchase the full game for one of the two regions, but was able to get one of them. Pretty sure you will need a PayPal account unless you live in the specific region. But I'm not even sure if the games are available anymore.
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!!!!! BlaziNBuckwheaT
  • mosin360mosin360770,355
    Posted on 07 February 14 at 00:46
    I knew there would be repeats but come on, these games were on sale for 2-3 weeks in December, its way too early for them to be on sale again.
    Videos I made of Xbox games on Windows 8.1 - https://www.youtube.com/user/mosindesire
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.