The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: December 30th, 2014

• Skanker irlSkanker irl992,429
    Posted on 30 December 14 at 16:20
    First great deals that I am interested in. Bought four Lego games and I would definitely get Terraria if I wasn't already finishing it up on the 360.
    No mercy.
  • Omniscient AlOmniscient Al1,553,544
    Posted on 30 December 14 at 16:36
    Lego Games.Beurrkkk!
    Wouldn't take em if they were free!
    Bad controls. Badly executed games!
  • Posted on 30 December 14 at 16:48
    Garbage, same gms as blk fri. Once again, no AC3 season pass!
  • acedawg4acedawg42,275,657
    Posted on 30 December 14 at 16:50
    Yawwwnnnn
  • Posted on 30 December 14 at 17:10
    Ahhh No, All i want is season passes and a plethora of DLC and I'm still waiting..... maybe tomorrow mostlikely not though
  • x RepoUK xx RepoUK x294,050
    Posted on 30 December 14 at 17:11
    The Terraria price for the X360 is really taking the piss. The last four times its been on sale it's been around £3!
  • Living LegendsLiving Legends1,090,372
    Posted on 30 December 14 at 17:22, Edited on 30 December 14 at 17:24 by Living Legends
    Crimson Drifter said:I think ill stick to both Burial Episodes. Clash in the Clouds looks like a pain in the assI thought it was pretty easy. Just prepare yourself for the rounds beforehand and some do get a little difficult but they are doable. My suggestion is to go through the four arenas first before you decide to try for blue ribbons. After your able to upgrade and have all plasmids then it's a cakewalk.

OT: I read watchdogs season pass is on special, might just scoop that up while I wait for my copy in the mail
    Praise the sun!!!
  • Posted on 30 December 14 at 17:31
    Easily have been the worst Holiday and Countdown to New Years sales ever. I usually end up buying at least a few games but literally nothing this year. Just the same old recycled sales that XBL has every few weeks/months. Been expecting there to be some epic sale coming towards the end but getting a feeling that's not happening. $40 bucks for a LEGO Batman game? Frig' off Microsoft
  • Posted on 30 December 14 at 17:35
    Having seen tomorrow's deals, I believe this will be the first year that I have bought no X360 games throughout the Christmas period. shock

Hoping for a huge New Year's Day sale.
  • liviaroliviaro415,621
    Posted on 30 December 14 at 17:37
    Daeryoon said:Definitely getting Terraria for XB1. Now accepting item donations. Please and thank you.I have all armors/pets and most keys, send me a message and you can have them :)

I happily help making an all item world as well :)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 December 14 at 17:51
    Nothing here I've been hoping for, but I might get LEGO Batman for a laugh smile
    Anyone have any reasons not to get it?
    Excuse me while I whip this out
  • RABBID W0LFRABBID W0LF206,963
    Posted on 30 December 14 at 17:51
    Another day, Another dollar saved thanks microsoft. wink
  • Posted on 30 December 14 at 17:51
    ThePootermobile said:Pretty sure tomorrow's sales are Bioshock Infinite DLC for 67% off ($4.94 each down from $14.99) and RDR Undead Nightmare Collection, 75% off, ($4.99 down from $19.99). Don't think the Bioshock Infinite DLC has been on sale before and it goes nicely with the full game being so cheap previously, but still, this has been a major disappointment of sales. Would love to have picked up Forza Horizon 2 but only 20% off is kind of insulting.What percent off do you not feel insulting for a game that new?

It must really offend you that many stores only offer 10% off for student and employee discounts.

I saw 30 dollars off on some tvs on Boxing Day, so you must feel insulted everywhere you go when there are sales.
  • Posted on 30 December 14 at 17:59
    hmmm I still have a good chunk of cash left weird I kno hows telltales tales from the borderlands like or dislike ?????

besides that nothing really catches my eye spec ops ?? rockband blitz , rest either I gave or not interested.
    achievements its what's for dinner
  • Posted on 30 December 14 at 18:09
    lildevilbmxer said:hmmm I still have a good chunk of cash left weird I kno hows telltales tales from the borderlands like or dislike ?????

besides that nothing really catches my eye spec ops ?? rockband blitz , rest either I gave or not interested.
    Tales from the Borderlands is fun so far... enjoyed the first episode, trying to get the season pass but not purchase option is showing up in the store...

and Spec Ops is another good one... enjoyed that...

if your a rockband fan then blitz is an interesting diversion... it also utilizes your rockband library and adds a dozen or so new songs to play with on the main games
    Hell hath no fury like a twelve guage shotgun
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA1,707,672
    Posted on 30 December 14 at 18:10
    Is the watch dogs season pass on sale for the one or 360?
  • RogernaterRogernater618,354
    Posted on 30 December 14 at 18:12
    picked up 5 lego games :)
  • ch1cag0stevech1cag0steve582,455
    Posted on 30 December 14 at 18:16
    MC PHILABUSTA said:Is the watch dogs season pass on sale for the one or 360?Just showing the 360, hoping it goes on sale for the ONE
  • DaeryoonDaeryoon525,063
    Posted on 30 December 14 at 18:23
    liviaro said:Daeryoon said:Definitely getting Terraria for XB1. Now accepting item donations. Please and thank you.I have all armors/pets and most keys, send me a message and you can have them :)

I happily help making an all item world as well :)
    You sir are a gentleman and a scholar, and a fine judge of whiskey. toast
    I am what I am, and that's all that I am, an XBLA completion addict.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 December 14 at 18:27
    4 lego games for me
    t-t-t-today junior
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.