The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: December 30th, 2014

• MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA1,615,997
    Posted on 30 December 14 at 18:27
    Damn thanks hope its on sale for the one soon !
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 December 14 at 18:33
    xbldb.com

look at tomorrow's deals now.
    t-t-t-today junior
  • Posted on 30 December 14 at 18:36
    If you don't have Spec Ops don't get it for that price, then you're pretty much saying "I deserve to have bad things happen to me"
    Don't be a lemon, be a rose bud.
  • soryishartedsoryisharted284,142
    Posted on 30 December 14 at 18:38
    ThePootermobile said:Pretty sure tomorrow's sales are Bioshock Infinite DLC for 67% off ($4.94 each down from $14.99) and RDR Undead Nightmare Collection, 75% off, ($4.99 down from $19.99). Don't think the Bioshock Infinite DLC has been on sale before and it goes nicely with the full game being so cheap previously, but still, this has been a major disappointment of sales. Would love to have picked up Forza Horizon 2 but only 20% off is kind of insulting.Bioshock DLC is already on sale. I just bought it :) . Does Microsoft know what it is doing?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 December 14 at 18:39
    soryisharted said:ThePootermobile said:Pretty sure tomorrow's sales are Bioshock Infinite DLC for 67% off ($4.94 each down from $14.99) and RDR Undead Nightmare Collection, 75% off, ($4.99 down from $19.99). Don't think the Bioshock Infinite DLC has been on sale before and it goes nicely with the full game being so cheap previously, but still, this has been a major disappointment of sales. Would love to have picked up Forza Horizon 2 but only 20% off is kind of insulting.Bioshock DLC is already on sale. I just bought it :) . Does Microsoft know what it is doing?It puts the deals ip always 1 day early but doesn't tell the public until the next day. It's been like this for years
    t-t-t-today junior
  • wbswbs965,030
    Posted on 30 December 14 at 18:48
    What crap most of these sales can be gotten on disc much cheaper. Don't support this crap it will only encourage MS to keep offering overpriced digital content.
  • Posted on 30 December 14 at 19:58
    TellTale game collection is 109 for me :S
  • Strategy OneStrategy One685,407
    Posted on 30 December 14 at 20:10
    Terraria is a good deal for anyone who hasn't played it, im going to grab it when its a better deal since I already played it on the 360, its too bad you don't get it cheap when you already bought it for the previous console....
  • Posted on 30 December 14 at 20:52
    ThePootermobile said:Pretty sure tomorrow's sales are Bioshock Infinite DLC for 67% off ($4.94 each down from $14.99) and RDR Undead Nightmare Collection, 75% off, ($4.99 down from $19.99). Don't think the Bioshock Infinite DLC has been on sale before and it goes nicely with the full game being so cheap previously, but still, this has been a major disappointment of sales. Would love to have picked up Forza Horizon 2 but only 20% off is kind of insulting.If the bioshock dlc sale and price is true this will be about the only good thing that has come out of this end of year sale.
  • Phoenix C64Phoenix C64310,288
    Posted on 30 December 14 at 20:57, Edited on 30 December 14 at 21:02 by Phoenix C64
    argh bought lego marvel at 30€ just a few weeks ago... i KNEW that this would happen xD

got me lego movie to play in the near future.
    Nerd Rage: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=280
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 December 14 at 21:06
    casa de morte said:ThePootermobile said:Pretty sure tomorrow's sales are Bioshock Infinite DLC for 67% off ($4.94 each down from $14.99) and RDR Undead Nightmare Collection, 75% off, ($4.99 down from $19.99). Don't think the Bioshock Infinite DLC has been on sale before and it goes nicely with the full game being so cheap previously, but still, this has been a major disappointment of sales. Would love to have picked up Forza Horizon 2 but only 20% off is kind of insulting.If the bioshock dlc sale and price is true this will be about the only good thing that has come out of this end of year sale.you can buy it right now on sale, just type it in
    t-t-t-today junior
  • KanjiKokaKanjiKoka312,616
    Posted on 30 December 14 at 21:18
    Ha! I normally don't care for the LEGO games, but I might get the Marvel one.
    Job & A Social Life, achievements most gamers refuse to earn...therefore, their ratios are high.
  • wildwest08wildwest081,580,667
    Posted on 30 December 14 at 21:51
    Just got the DLC for Bioshock as I have been waiting for it to go on sale and this is the first time the Burial at Sea has been on sale so headspin. Hopefully Watch Dogs season pass goes on sale for the One. Of course Lego Pirates is the only one I want but is not on sale. Missed the last time it was on discount
  • Snatch SnakeSnatch Snake1,103,198
    Posted on 30 December 14 at 22:02
    o DEEVIUS o said:Nothing here I've been hoping for, but I might get LEGO Batman for a laugh smile
    Anyone have any reasons not to get it?
    Lego batman and lego batman two were actually good. u get to use alot of characters in lego batman two superman flash green lantern and lego batman one is also alot of fun
    I am batman
  • Posted on 30 December 14 at 22:13
    Mince Pie 77 said:Tempted by the telltale games bundle. Seems reasonable for all the episodes!that is for only episode one respectively for borderlands and thrones, you still have to buy the remaining 2-6 episodes at around 15 $ us , you didnt really think you could get all 6 episodes for under 3 dollars did you, esp considering they both came out last month
    budah
  • Bob20021Bob20021201,073
    Posted on 30 December 14 at 22:17
    Any chance of borderlands 1 dlc going on sale?? I need it:O
  • FoBoFoBo374,876
    Posted on 30 December 14 at 22:21
    lucky me wheeee said:Mince Pie 77 said:Tempted by the telltale games bundle. Seems reasonable for all the episodes!that is for only episode one respectively for borderlands and thrones, you still have to buy the remaining 2-6 episodes at around 15 $ us , you didnt really think you could get all 6 episodes for under 3 dollars did you, esp considering they both came out last monthMince Pie was referring to the Telltale Game bundle, which includes all the telltale games and season passes for the two new ones. Unfortunately, referring to an earlier post which said it $109, I don't believe it's on sale anymore...
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,667,926
    Posted on 30 December 14 at 22:39
    FoBoRawR said:lucky me wheeee said:Mince Pie 77 said:Tempted by the telltale games bundle. Seems reasonable for all the episodes!that is for only episode one respectively for borderlands and thrones, you still have to buy the remaining 2-6 episodes at around 15 $ us , you didnt really think you could get all 6 episodes for under 3 dollars did you, esp considering they both came out last monthMince Pie was referring to the Telltale Game bundle, which includes all the telltale games and season passes for the two new ones. Unfortunately, referring to an earlier post which said it $109, I don't believe it's on sale anymore...It still is
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Posted on 30 December 14 at 23:31
    Is retro city rampage any good? Both as a game and achievements.
  • Posted on 31 December 14 at 01:35
    Two more LEGO games for me, only two more to go and I will have them all!

Getting sick of hearing all the complaints on the sales..companies do not always put exactly what you want on sale, suck it up. Personally I've purchased 10 or so games in the last two weeks, so the sales are appealing to some.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.