The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

EA Windows Phone Sale Part Two [UPDATE]

• Posted on 13 December 13 at 04:42, Edited on 13 December 13 at 04:45 by MrZombieChicken
    Im the Lorax said:
    I already have Tiny Plane and Spy Mouse, both are pretty good and easy achievements. I'd get 'em both for that price :)
    SPY Mouse easy? You're kidding right?
    Also, you only have 2 out of 14 achievements in it, so you're not exactly a credible source.
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,452,199
    Posted on 13 December 13 at 05:57
    MrZombieChicken said:
    Im the Lorax said:
    I already have Tiny Plane and Spy Mouse, both are pretty good and easy achievements. I'd get 'em both for that price :)
    Also, you only have 2 out of 14 achievements in it, so you're not exactly a credible source.
    Those two were easy, anyway! laugh
  • CASS190684CASS190684247,469
    Posted on 13 December 13 at 06:08
    Still on the fence about NFS: Hot Pursuit...
    Nothing else really grabs me that I don't already have I don't think.
    I like what I like and I don't what I don't.
  • MaesenkoMaesenko316,273
    Posted on 13 December 13 at 07:05
    Man, I'm going to have to plow through some of my near-completions quickly if I am going to have room for any more of these.
  • Mince Pie 77Mince Pie 77310,459
    Posted on 13 December 13 at 07:56
    Just got storm in a teacup and spy mouse. Need more time to finish games!! Running out of room on my phone and the Xbox with all these cheap prices!
  • pezza888pezza888153,555
    Posted on 13 December 13 at 08:27
    May get contre jour for that price.
  • Gunstar RedGunstar Red1,611,352
    Posted on 13 December 13 at 08:32
    Can some of you please explain the controls for Dream Track Nation? There's no in-game tutorial.

A lot of people talk of how easy it is, yet I can't figure out it out. I know holding forward accelerates and holding back reverses, but how do you clear the jumps, get over tall blocks in the road, or drive across the upside down parts? Tilting my phone just tilts and reorients the entire game and not my car.
  • Rusty Nail zhRusty Nail zh1,170,216
    Posted on 13 December 13 at 08:53
    Gunstar419 said:
    Can some of you please explain the controls for Dream Track Nation? There's no in-game tutorial.

A lot of people talk of how easy it is, yet I can't figure out it out. I know holding forward accelerates and holding back reverses, but how do you clear the jumps, get over tall blocks in the road, or drive across the upside down parts? Tilting my phone just tilts and reorients the entire game and not my car.
    When you hold the finger in front of your car, you accelerate, when you hold the finger behind your car, you drive backwards. Tilting only comes to play, when you're in the air. The loops are done with power ups on the track, that you need to pick up. And there the tilt function comes into play as well.

Just as a sidenote for everybody, Gravity Guy 2 has 1 unobtainable achievement!
    I have come here to chew bubble gum and kiss ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum.
  • ROBBERT DHTROBBERT DHT1,344,148
    Posted on 13 December 13 at 09:34
    Gunstar419 said:

I too felt like how is this supposed to be easy when I started it. However if you keep in mind if you make a loop and go upside down from the left to the right you still need to keep your finger on the right side on the screen since you go forward with your bike (I don't know if there is a difference but I used the bike to complete all levels). Once you keep that in mind it won't take long to get used to the game and complete it.
  • x RepoUK xx RepoUK x286,397
    Posted on 13 December 13 at 10:57
    Either got them , or they are crap. Sometimes both laugh
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 December 13 at 11:49
    The Globalizer said:
    MrZombieChicken said:
    Im the Lorax said:
    Those two were easy, anyway! laugh
    laughtoast
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 December 13 at 12:46
    Shitty deals, repeats...
  • GtechApocalypseGtechApocalypse1,842,615
    Posted on 13 December 13 at 16:22
    Going to pick up 2 of these, been waiting for ever for them 2!
    Gtech
  • Ferrara316Ferrara316461,323
    Posted on 13 December 13 at 16:36
    Tiny Plane is not easy! That last achievement is such an eyesore and a complete waste of time. Game is random as crap and unenjoyable... I have completed some hard WP games like Gravity Guy andStar Wars: Hoth, but Tiny Plane takes the cake for the worst game on the WP
  • Posted on 13 December 13 at 18:28
    Contre jour, mirrors edge, spy mouse and rayman are all fantastic games. Cant recommend them all enough.
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty713,309
    Posted on 13 December 13 at 18:51
    KanjiKoka said:
    These "long grind" games have lost my interest entirely.
    That will be about 75% of WP games then laugh
  • DethorixxDethorixx357,648
    Posted on 14 December 13 at 05:25
    I cannot stress enough how good Mirrors Edge is. Its smooth, fun and a great game. Easy achievements and all together worth the full price. Getting it at a discount is just a great bonus.
  • Arsenic 17Arsenic 171,318,077
    Posted on 14 December 13 at 15:53
    I am about 95% certain Tiny Plane and Dream Track Nation prices are not cake prices. They received price drops like a month or two ago to $0.99....

Same old deals every year for Xmas on windows phone. Lame. I did finally pick up spy mouse though.
    Arsenic 17
  • DAbatorDAbator39,749
    Posted on 15 December 13 at 16:07, Edited on 15 December 13 at 16:09 by DAbator
    Contre Jour is a great game. Really!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.