Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Two Developer Diaries for LEGO Batman 3

• sjpsjpsjpsjpsjpsjp351,891
    Posted on 06 November 14 at 19:58Permalink
    Really looking forward to this, but am also hoping for a lot less bugs than in recent Lego releases.
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty529,419
    Posted on 06 November 14 at 22:52Permalink
    I am also looking forward to it. I have never found a bug in a Lego game, but I am expecting the usual tedious grind at the end to get all the achievements cry
  • Posted on 06 November 14 at 23:25Permalink
    While a few have been a little tedious in the grind (LEGO Pirates got a little bothersome for the minikits), LEGO Marvel didn't get tedious at all for me. I even had fun collecting the minikits! If Batman 3 is as good as Marvel (if not better) I am going to love this.
    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favourite website on the Citadel.
  • JakeythedudeJakeythedude703,923
    Posted on 07 November 14 at 08:56Permalink
    NawtyCawty said:I am also looking forward to it. I have never found a bug in a Lego game, but I am expecting the usual tedious grind at the end to get all the achievements cryHonestly I think Lego: Star Wars - The Complete Saga is the only one that really qualifies as a tedious grind to finish (not even that tedious however.)
  • gohan2988gohan2988295,066
    Posted on 07 November 14 at 09:16Permalink
    It is usually the flying mechanics that mess with me the most. Have the hardest time flying in Marvel.
  • JamPound32JamPound32851,630
    Posted on 07 November 14 at 14:37, Edited on 07 November 14 at 14:37 by JamPound32Permalink
    I'm not liking the season pass with achievements precedent they're setting with this one, looks like it might become standard in future Lego games.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.