The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: April 28th, 2015

• DefEdgeDefEdge1,095,104
    Posted on 29 April 15 at 04:30
    Hrm... Asura's Wrath DLC isn't on sale, that's a tad lame. I do see some things on this list though, and since I JUST bought DR3 Apocalypse Edition for 25 bucks new on Sunday, I'm glad I waited on picking up Super Ultra.

Now to hope there's enough people playing Super Ultra to snag all of the achievements, I heard the online is dead.
    Phear my Uber Gimpyness!
  • A Lazy SusanA Lazy Susan1,183,433
    Posted on 29 April 15 at 04:49
    So another question about FX2 table transfers. Does it work with FX2 (Win 8) as well?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 29 April 15 at 05:07
    This is a great sale!
    FoxHound22
  • MaesenkoMaesenko339,193
    Posted on 29 April 15 at 05:54
    All these listings and all I'm contemplating is Ducktales Remastered.
    Stop the TPP on 4/23! http://bit.ly/1J8x4hf
  • Fuzzy ChurroFuzzy Churro545,652
    Posted on 29 April 15 at 07:21
    Woooo! I knew waiting for DR3 Arcade Remix DLC would pay off!
  • Posted on 29 April 15 at 07:49
    Yup, Super Ultra Dead Rising 3' Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX + a for me. Been waiting for that to go on sale for ages smile
  • inviolation1inviolation1745,208
    Posted on 29 April 15 at 09:32
    I'm so confused about the resident evil revelations 2 sale. I saw it listed yesterday on my 360 dash as full game for 3 bucks. In This news post I only see it listed for Xbox one but it specifically says only episode 1. And if I bought the season pass for rev 2 does that mean I still have to buy episode one separately? Can someone please explain to me what's going on with this?
  • Posted on 29 April 15 at 09:47
    Is Dragons Dogma any good?
  • HerrKätzchenHerrKätzchen1,085,593
    Posted on 29 April 15 at 09:48
    xQuesoo said:Strategyboyz21 said:Basically all Star wars and Resident evil for me this saleI'd give Resident Evil 6 a miss. 4's brilliant and i enjoyed 5 but definitely not 6. Half the game is a quick time event.Wow. Really? 6 was way better than the 5th.
  • Posted on 29 April 15 at 10:52, Edited on 29 April 15 at 10:52 by MadTitanJones
    Hopefully those are the Star Wars pinball tables I do not have yet... so i can purchase
  • xQuesooxQuesoo618,117
    Posted on 29 April 15 at 10:52
    ComboChrist said:xQuesoo said:Strategyboyz21 said:Basically all Star wars and Resident evil for me this saleI'd give Resident Evil 6 a miss. 4's brilliant and i enjoyed 5 but definitely not 6. Half the game is a quick time event.Wow. Really? 6 was way better than the 5th.I mean it's my opinion and others will have enjoyed it but I thought there were far too many of those press a certain button sequences.
  • Big EllBig Ell1,915,529
    Posted on 29 April 15 at 11:33
    ill wayn3 said:Street fighter DLC costing more then the actual game facepalm I know it was free a few months ago but that seems rediculous. Wish both DLCs were on sale/hell of a lot cheaper then the current markdownsYeah that Ultra DLC still seems expensive...

Oh yeah, I almost forgot

*than, ridiculous, than.

Now, where was I. Yes, the game was free! Spend the $10 on the DLC and be glad you didn't have to pay $15 for it. I'm sure many huge SFIV fans paid for $15 the day it came out. Or don't buy it and hope for it to be cheaper next time....
  • N7 GuerillaN7 Guerilla506,233
    Posted on 29 April 15 at 11:41
    ComboChrist said:xQuesoo said:Strategyboyz21 said:Basically all Star wars and Resident evil for me this saleI'd give Resident Evil 6 a miss. 4's brilliant and i enjoyed 5 but definitely not 6. Half the game is a quick time event.Wow. Really? 6 was way better than the 5th.You're the first person I've ever seen say that 6 was better than 5. Everyone I know, from hardcore RE fan to ones who started with 4, agree that 6 was a terrible RE game. I played 2 campaigns and had enough of it.
  • Posted on 29 April 15 at 12:51
    So it's Star Wars tables on sale, but it seems to be packs. I tried to read the descriptions on the pages - will buying all three on the sale give me dupes in regard to tables?
    Editor-in-chief of Gamin' Girl - gamingirl.com
  • Maukki TMaukki T141,935
    Posted on 29 April 15 at 13:10
    Kinect Star Wars isn't on sale. Oh dear... Does this mean it's the next GwG? facepalm
  • Posted on 29 April 15 at 13:46
    Maukki T said:Kinect Star Wars isn't on sale. Oh dear... Does this mean it's the next GwG? facepalmI'd be shocked if it was, there'd be loads of complaints from the people that don't have Kinect.
    Dying is half the fun...!
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,670,016
    Posted on 29 April 15 at 14:16
    A Lazy Susan said:So another question about FX2 table transfers. Does it work with FX2 (Win 8) as well?Nope, it only transfers 360 purchases to One. Not vice versa, and nothing involving Windows 8. That version is all on its own.
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,136,182
    Posted on 29 April 15 at 15:20
    inviolation1 said:I'm so confused about the resident evil revelations 2 sale. I saw it listed yesterday on my 360 dash as full game for 3 bucks. In This news post I only see it listed for Xbox one but it specifically says only episode 1. And if I bought the season pass for rev 2 does that mean I still have to buy episode one separately? Can someone please explain to me what's going on with this?The 360 version is in the news article under XBLA games and also specifically states "Episode One".

The marketplace language is a holdover from the old days prior to episodic releases. Swap the words "Full Game" to mean "Base Game". The 360 marketplace uses that as a differentiator between trials/demos etc. It means the game itself and does not refer to DLC. The other episodes are technically DLC. The Season Pass is episodes 2, 3 and 4 so you'd need to buy Episode One (i.e. the base game) separately. Works the same way as the Telltale games before it.

You didn't really think they'd be selling all four episodes of such a new game for $3 did you? laugh
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • redjarmanredjarman597,350
    Posted on 29 April 15 at 15:58
    I still don't understand how they can charge $50 for the Angry Birds games when almost all of them are FREE on the phone
  • Posted on 29 April 15 at 16:04
    DR3 arcade remix dlc finally on sale ^^
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads