Game Discussion: Brain Challenge HD (WP)

Unobtainable Achievements

• Posted on 23 September 14 at 12:04Permalink
    Hi everyone !

If you are like me fed up to wait an uptade for this game... Well this topic is for you.

I decided to contact Gameloft 2 years ago about this problem, and I didn't receive any news (I sent nearly 20 mails).

I tried my luck again this month and... I got an answer !

Here it is in the original version (French) :

"Bonjour,

Merci d'avoir contacté le Service Client Gameloft.

Nous sommes désolés d'apprendre que vous avez rencontré un problème.

J'ai transféré toutes les informations à l'équipe concernée pour que le problème puisse être étudié.

Nous allons faire tout notre possible pour le résoudre dans les plus brefs délais. Veuillez noter que le problème est très difficile et cela pourra prendre un certain temps de le résoudre.

Nous vous présentons nos plus sincères excuses pour tous les inconvénients.

Merci de votre compréhension.

Si vous avez des autres questions, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter."

Now in English version :

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting Gameloft Customer Service.

Sorry to hear that you have encountered a problem.

I transferred all the information to the appropriate team so that the problem can be studied.

We will do everything we can to resolve it as soon as possible. Please note that the problem is very difficult and it may take some time to resolve.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your understanding.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us. "

Ok they do not say, "We are working on it" but it is better than nothing.

So, now I am waiting for more information, I will let you know as soon as possible toast
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 October 14 at 07:08Permalink
    Well thankfully I didn't purchase the game and wasn't even aware of the unobtainable achievements until I noticed that the gamerscore didn't apply to my account yesterday. Just checked TA to see what was up. Glad to see that this post was on here and that you have tried to contact them about the issue. I really wouldn't hold your breath for a fix but I still thank you anyway. At least I do not have to waste my time wondering WTF is going on laugh
  • Posted on 22 October 14 at 11:56Permalink
    Hi Everyone,

I have few news for you gus, here is the new answer of Gameloft about this problem.

"Bonjour,

Merci de votre message.

Je voudrais vous informer que nos développeurs toujours travailles pour résoudre le problème. Soyez assurés que nous ferons tout notre possible pour le résoudre dans les plus brefs délais. Veuillez cependant noter que cela pourra prendre un certain temps.

Merci de votre compréhension."

So in english, it means that their engineers are still working on it, and NOW they are aware about it.. So we have to wait, they will come after us soon.

So maybe we can hope they fix it... I will let you know as soon I have more information.

I sugest you to download the game right know for those who deleted from their phones, we do not know what could happen so be sure that you have the game on your device just in case..

Cheers ! wave
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 October 14 at 15:52Permalink
    Hey thanks. fingers crossed
  • Posted on 23 October 14 at 11:36Permalink
    Hell yeah ! Fingers Crossed as you said.

This game has 5 glitched cheevos, they should do something damn it !
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 November 14 at 16:05Permalink
    considering how fanatical people are about achievements I agree. It gives a company a bad name by not fixing them.
  • SparxzillaSparxzilla101,478
    Posted on 15 April 17 at 13:38Permalink
    How are things going here? Has an update been delivered yet? I'm holding off purchasing it for now as I can see nobody has completed the game yet.
  • ProscalineProscaline710,928
    Posted on 15 April 17 at 15:10Permalink
    ... Yeah I wouldn't count too heavily on an update
  • Kikoo123Kikoo123317,422
    Posted on 17 August 19 at 04:38Permalink
    absolute rip 5 years later not fixed
    ore wa ochinchin ga daisuki nandayo
  • GiinceeGiincee400,799
    Posted on 27 August 19 at 22:02Permalink
    Still waiting for a fix laugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.