The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: September 23rd, 2014

• Posted on 25 September 14 at 21:25
    FoBoRawR said:xShoot4WarAmpsx said:Ugh... When are the DLCs I want going on Sale? Put Battlefield BC 2, Battlefield 3, Dragon age 2, Deadspace 3, Bioshock 2, and Halo 4 DLC on sale!!!!I know all of this (except the DA2) has been on sale, as I tend to only buy dlc on sale and have them all!DA2 DLC has been on sale as well.
  • HizokaH8KHizokaH8K303,483
    Posted on 25 September 14 at 23:19
    Finally the sale I'm waiting for.

Well it's time to buy Citadel and Shadow Broker. But I'm a little mad with my bad luck, I only need the Data Collect in Overlord and that DLC isn't in the sale cry

But it's a great time to replay this awesome saga and finally obtain the 100% Effect.

Cheers.
  • Rista BRista B628,980
    Posted on 26 September 14 at 01:17
    Burning Karma said:FoBoRawR said:xShoot4WarAmpsx said:Ugh... When are the DLCs I want going on Sale? Put Battlefield BC 2, Battlefield 3, Dragon age 2, Deadspace 3, Bioshock 2, and Halo 4 DLC on sale!!!!I know all of this (except the DA2) has been on sale, as I tend to only buy dlc on sale and have them all!DA2 DLC has been on sale as well.Yes, it feels like it's been quite awhile but I did pick up all the DA2 DLC on sale.
  • Posted on 26 September 14 at 02:02
    Well looks like my coffers are going to be lighter now, finally time to play ME2 and 3, had forever.
    hooray for video games!
  • HappyG01HappyG01630,504
    Posted on 26 September 14 at 23:21
    Any1else having a problem downloading me2 dlc and Leviathan?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.