The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

US Deal Roundup for May 7th, 2013

AuthorMessage
mancide
260,761
mancide
TrueAchievement Site Rank: 14,144 out of 354,4032,095 posts
Last post: 02 Jan 15 at 13:32
Posted on 07 May 13 at 10:36
The best prices from US retailers

Please click here to read the story: US Deal Roundup for May 7th, 2013

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 07 May 13 at 10:48
The rockstar collection seems like a good deal.
Thor~
BlackMage Felix
157 completed games(Includes owned DLC)TrueAchievement Site Rank: 1,728 out of 354,403248 posts
Last post: 15 Mar at 23:54
Posted on 07 May 13 at 10:54
What does the Rockstar collection consist of?
Adam West was clearly the strongest Batman. Only he could punch villains so hard that words appear
Guiness19x
84,195
Guiness19x
84,195 TrueAchievement Points45 posts
Last post: 03 Jul 13 at 10:02
Posted on 07 May 13 at 11:18
BlackMage Felix said:
What does the Rockstar collection consist of?
Google says Red Dead Redemption, L.A. Noire, Midnight Club: Los Angeles, and the GTA 4 Episodes (not the base game),
BlackMage Felix
157 completed games(Includes owned DLC)TrueAchievement Site Rank: 1,728 out of 354,403248 posts
Last post: 15 Mar at 23:54
Posted on 07 May 13 at 11:45
Thanks! I'd be better off just getting L.A. Noire then,
Adam West was clearly the strongest Batman. Only he could punch villains so hard that words appear
XBL Prophet
51,810
XBL Prophet
44 completed games(Includes owned DLC)Achievement Completion Percentage: 96.12% (Includes owned DLC) - 13 more achievements required to reach 97%5,000 posts
Last post: 29 Oct 15 at 21:35
Posted on 07 May 13 at 12:42
Still nothing.
Please DO NOT question my opinion. You will just be wasting your time. Thanks and happy gaming.
Mo the Surfer
253,084
Mo the Surfer
Achievement Completion Percentage: 74.07% (Includes owned DLC) - 93 more achievements required to reach 75%121 completed games(Includes owned DLC)505 posts
Last post: 19 Mar at 20:15
Posted on 07 May 13 at 12:59
Borderlands 2 for $30.00 at GameStop? SOLD!!
The new dashboard sux!
AMasterxDebater
TrueAchievement Ratio: 1.9988Achievement Completion Percentage: 81.93% (Includes owned DLC) - 5 more achievements required to reach 82%25 posts
Last post: 11 Jan 14 at 09:22
Posted on 07 May 13 at 14:44
Time to pick up Tomb Raider!
thoseAREmySHOES
Achievement Completion Percentage: 95.58% (Includes owned DLC) - 27 more achievements required to reach 96%TrueAchievements Pro user212 posts
Last post: 27 Jan at 04:43
Posted on 07 May 13 at 15:38
I keep forgetting to preorder Grid 2...
ZM3
102,202
ZM3
102,203 TrueAchievement Points378 posts
Last post: 14 Oct 14 at 23:18
Posted on 07 May 13 at 15:54
Newegg has a wired controller for $27. Still looking for a LIVE deal personally
TheBlackxRanger
254,454 TrueAchievement Points424 posts
Last post: 11 Mar 16 at 06:52
Posted on 07 May 13 at 18:23
Nothing for me this week.
Zymotic
559,600
Zymotic
Achievement Completion Percentage: 92.77% (Includes owned DLC) - 33 more achievements required to reach 93%367 completed games(Includes owned DLC)711 posts
Last post: 07 Dec 14 at 19:44
Posted on 07 May 13 at 18:40
Why is Halo Wars on the U.S. deal round up again this week? Obviously not all of us have a gamefly membership or want to rent the game for the keep it price.
mancide
260,761
mancide
TrueAchievement Site Rank: 14,144 out of 354,4032,095 posts
Last post: 02 Jan 15 at 13:32
Posted on 07 May 13 at 19:19
Zymotic said:
Why is Halo Wars on the U.S. deal round up again this week? Obviously not all of us have a gamefly membership or want to rent the game for the keep it price.
You do not need a membership to buy from the store.
TA Social Manager | TA Dealhound | Xbox Ambassador | @mancide
WoodyLovesKushx
254,251 TrueAchievement PointsAchievement Completion Percentage: 43.07% (Includes owned DLC) - 164 more achievements required to reach 44%483 posts
Last post: 22 Mar at 17:12
Posted on 07 May 13 at 20:38
ZM3 said:
Newegg has a wired controller for $27. Still looking for a LIVE deal personally
The best by i went to 2 days ago was selling gears of war judgement themed live cards which were 3 months with +1 month so four months for the normal $25...its a deal but its not a discount so it probably wouldnt be here but just thought id let you know!
I think pretty darn is around 85%-90% :) [dance]
Zymotic
559,600
Zymotic
Achievement Completion Percentage: 92.77% (Includes owned DLC) - 33 more achievements required to reach 93%367 completed games(Includes owned DLC)711 posts
Last post: 07 Dec 14 at 19:44
Posted on 07 May 13 at 20:43, Edited on 07 May 13 at 20:45 by Zymotic
mancide said:
Zymotic said:
Why is Halo Wars on the U.S. deal round up again this week? Obviously not all of us have a gamefly membership or want to rent the game for the keep it price.
You do not need a membership to buy from the store.
I understand that, but you do need a membership to buy Halo Wars at the "keep it price" gamefly is advertising. Also, according to their guidelines, you have to actually rent the game and have it in your possesion before you can actually buy or "keep it".


"Keep - If you've rented a great game and want to own it, click Keep and the game is all yours up to 50% off retail prices!"

I hope I don't come off as overcritical. I just thought I would let you know.
mancide
260,761
mancide
TrueAchievement Site Rank: 14,144 out of 354,4032,095 posts
Last post: 02 Jan 15 at 13:32
Posted on 07 May 13 at 20:56
Zymotic said:
mancide said:
Zymotic said:
Why is Halo Wars on the U.S. deal round up again this week? Obviously not all of us have a gamefly membership or want to rent the game for the keep it price.
You do not need a membership to buy from the store.
I understand that, but you do need a membership to buy Halo Wars at the "keep it price" gamefly is advertising. Also, according to their guidelines, you have to actually rent the game and have it in your possesion before you can actually buy or "keep it".


"Keep - If you've rented a great game and want to own it, click Keep and the game is all yours up to 50% off retail prices!"

I hope I don't come off as overcritical. I just thought I would let you know.
No problem, it actually looks like they removed some games from public sale between the time I typed this up, and the time it got published. That happens from time to time and I'm sorry I didn't understand what you were originally trying to bring to my attention.
TA Social Manager | TA Dealhound | Xbox Ambassador | @mancide
Sgt Malarkey Br
TrueAchievement Ratio: 2.1219Achievement Completion Percentage: 97.23% (Includes owned DLC) - 57 more achievements required to reach 98%4,153 posts
Last post: 11 Mar at 16:16
Posted on 08 May 13 at 00:47
AMAZON has some good stuff there ! AC3 is a go !
Shinwasha
357,160
Shinwasha
357,161 TrueAchievement Points140 completed games(Includes owned DLC)1,009 posts
Last post: 14 Dec 16 at 01:09
Posted on 08 May 13 at 16:02
Amazon Darksiders 2 @ 16.79.
I'm the Truthcatcher and you are talking a lot of bull.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.