Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: April 28th & 29th, 2015

• ScuzzyBunnyScuzzyBunny1,024,865
    Posted on 30 April 15 at 16:38
    AchevemntHunter said:Tempted to get the Black Ops III Digital Deluxe Edition. *sigh* Decisions, decisions... cryYou better decide soon, you only have until November.
    Look at me so I can finish!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 April 15 at 16:43
    Um, this is wrong for pricing. How come Canada pricing isn't up? That's really messed TA! Don't put USA unless your putting Canada aswell. :( BO3 is 115$$
  • FailedSeppukuFailedSeppuku1,149,681
    Posted on 30 April 15 at 16:46
    Ackter said:Project Root < / 3

Turns out it's shit :(
    I wouldnt say shit. Mediocre, uninspiring, missed opportunity... It can be fun in small doses, I bought it because I read the words bullet hell >_<
    250 achievements on old games for 1% increase.... soon be 90% >_<
  • AckterAckter325,678
    Posted on 30 April 15 at 17:07
    Same.

So far it's not even remotely bullet hell.

One of the bosses does some twirly curving bullets thing, but all you have to do is circle to one side to avoid them all.
  • Posted on 30 April 15 at 17:34
    Redders 1984 said:Is anyone else a little concerned that Project Cars is only 18Gb, but Forza 5 was 40Gb? I know size doesn't necessarily represent quality wink, but it does represent content.I believe it's size difference is only to do with better file compacting. For example Titanfall is just over 20gb on Xbox one, However on PC Titanfall is just over 50gb yet there is no content difference.
  • Posted on 30 April 15 at 19:22
    creptor5291 said:PC Titanfall is just over 50gb yet there is no content difference.PC version has higher quality (resolution and textures) available and lossless audio. No content difference though.
    Editor-in-chief of Gamin' Girl - gamingirl.com
  • SashamorningSashamorning1,926,024
    Posted on 30 April 15 at 20:59
    Why spend $60 (or $100!!) on a game 6 months before it comes out when I can get it at launch for the same price? With a disc that I can sell later?

Or change my mind between now and then and not have to worry about whether or not I'll get a refund?

It kills me that people actually pay to preorder games, especially that far in advance. I've preordered Batman, Halo 5 and GH Live, but I'm not charged until shipping. That way if I decide not to get it, it's s simple as going on the site and clicking "cancel."
    Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Live like it's heaven on earth. Don't forget the [popcorn].
  • MaesenkoMaesenko297,274
    Posted on 30 April 15 at 23:13
    Dethklok songs! If I had Rocksmith, I'd be buying those right now.
    "You can't spell ignorant without IGN."
  • LAFTALAFTA541,901
    Posted on 01 May 15 at 05:20
    Nice to see two Windows Phone games released this week. Long may it continue.
    www.youtube.com/LAFTA
  • LifeExpectancyLifeExpectancy1,408,305
    Posted on 01 May 15 at 05:53
    Can't wait till I have the time to dip into Shovel Knight! Thank you to my benefactor that hooked me up with it!
    Goal: 500,000gs with 500 total games, 100% including all DLC. Deadline: 1-1-16.
  • Nak3d ZaneNak3d Zane63,092
    Posted on 01 May 15 at 06:31
    Some nice things in this round up :-)
  • Angels Kill TooAngels Kill Too1,280,951
    Posted on 01 May 15 at 06:36
    Black ops 3 zombies.... no just... no it's a military shooter, leave zombies out of this franchise and go back to the roots of dark and gritty combat with dirt/sand blood splatting on the screen, limbs getting blown off from explosions and the smell of burning flesh filling your characters lungs... yes bring me another WaW... please video game gods
  • Posted on 01 May 15 at 06:42
    Sashamorning said:Why spend $60 (or $100!!) on a game 6 months before it comes out when I can get it at launch for the same price? With a disc that I can sell later?

Or change my mind between now and then and not have to worry about whether or not I'll get a refund?

It kills me that people actually pay to preorder games, especially that far in advance. I've preordered Batman, Halo 5 and GH Live, but I'm not charged until shipping. That way if I decide not to get it, it's s simple as going on the site and clicking "cancel."
    Beta access. Simple.
  • N7 GuerillaN7 Guerilla366,065
    Posted on 01 May 15 at 11:08
    Holy sweet mother of Jesus, a Dethklok song pack. I thought the day would never come.
  • zoidberg1339zoidberg1339417,449
    Posted on 01 May 15 at 17:32
    Long awaiting Tropico 5 DLC, Dethklok songs in Rocksmith, and some more costumes to jerk off to in Dead or Alive: Masturbation Material.

What a week!
  • Posted on 02 May 15 at 14:48
    THEIconoclast27 said:So with the Star Wars tables being on sale for only 360, if I buy them at the discounted price there, will they carry over to my xbox one?Yes they will carry over to the Xbox One.
  • coipcoip190,642
    Posted on 02 May 15 at 15:21
    Hitman Go on Windows Phone and Windows 8 is really good. Glad it's a universal purchase too!
  • Posted on 02 May 15 at 16:55
    range is good said:Hitman Go on Windows Phone and Windows 8 is really good. Glad it's a universal purchase too!Got it on Android. Some of those levels are frikkin hard to beat.
  • Posted on 02 May 15 at 19:37
    Insane price !!!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.