Game Discussion: Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition

Hard mode in co-op?

• Posted on 09 July 14 at 06:07
    Hi,
    I am thinking about playing the game with a friend in online co-op. Does it make sense to play the hard mode in co-op? Does it decrease the difficulty or does it make your life actually harder to play hard mode with a friend?
  • Posted on 09 July 14 at 12:20
    Ok I just started the game and got the impression that this is local coop only -.-. So my question seems to be kinda obsolete.

Sorry
  • Posted on 09 July 14 at 17:45
    If you can get a buddy to couch coop with you it makes the game a ton easier, before getting a friend to help me my controller almost went through a window during the last level smile
  • Posted on 09 July 14 at 17:49
    davethedoormat said:If you can get a buddy to couch coop with you it makes the game a ton easier, before getting a friend to help me my controller almost went through a window during the last level smileIs this game really that tough?
  • Posted on 09 July 14 at 18:08
    Some of the fights late game get pretty ridiculous, but for the most part it was me just being bad.
    I would say it is achievable solo but having a coop buddy to be a re spawner saved me a lot of time
  • misfit119misfit1191,175,363
    Posted on 10 July 14 at 06:35
    As a warning the game does seem to glitch plenty as far as achievements go during co-op. I've heard a bevy of complaints about this. I'd hate to beat the game on hard and then not earn the achievements for doing so, so be careful with it.
    Looking to boost any MP achievements I don't have for any game I own.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads