Game Info Submission Archive: Guitar Hero II Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Guitar Hero II - Game Info submissions

Related game: Guitar Hero II

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 24 September 14 at 07:26
SaidaiKanpeki has just submitted some Game Info for Guitar Hero II.

These changes are for All Regions.

Official Site Link change from http://hub.guitarhero.com/games/gh2 to None
Marketplace Link change from http://marketplace.xbox.com/Product/Guitar-Hero-II/66acd000-... to None

SaidaiKanpeki said:The official site no longer exist.
Every content for this game has been removed from the marketplace.
WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 24 September 14 at 08:15, Edited on 24 September 14 at 08:22 by WebChimp UK
Thanks for the submission, SaidaiKanpeki. We've removed the official site link! However when a marketplace link redirects to the "Ooops" page on Xbox.com we don't know if Microsoft have permanently removed the page or if it's just temporarily broken. As such we actually leave the marketplace link in place on site, meaning that if does become live again you can immediately use it.

Thanks again for the submission! toast
SaidaiKanpeki
SaidaiKanpeki
Posted on 24 September 14 at 11:41, Edited on 24 September 14 at 11:45 by SaidaiKanpeki
It will not return all DLCs have been removed permanently.
Read this Guitar Hero DLC Due to Disappear it was posted a few months ago. This affected Guitar/Band Hero and the DJ Hero franchise.
WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 24 September 14 at 11:53, Edited on 24 September 14 at 11:59 by WebChimp UK
We're aware all the related content has been removed, although in some instances Microsoft keep the pages and display the title, box art, related game images, and basic product information.

There's a chance, undoubtedly very small, that this page may make a reappearance, and if it does we want you to have immediate access via TrueAchievements to it. If we do remove the marketplace link and it does reappear we don't want you to have to wait for the us, the Game Information Team, to handle a submission before you can start using the link from the site again - so in these cases we don't remove the marketplace links.

Thanks again for the submission! toast
SaidaiKanpeki
SaidaiKanpeki
Posted on 24 September 14 at 12:04
Okay I understand, thank you for explaining the situation.
WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 24 September 14 at 12:05
No problem! toast
Information Posted on 26 September 14 at 07:52
This post was archived by Musquito
SpeedBumpVDrop
Posted on 08 March 15 at 20:28
Add "Difficulty Specific" to:

The Champagne Room V.I.P. achievement.
Things can become second nature for you to understand what's important in both life and Xbox.
Information Posted on 30 March 15 at 12:03
LGS I Hitman has just submitted some Game Info for Guitar Hero II.

These changes are for All Regions.

Publisher change from RedOctane to Activision

LGS I Hitman said:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guitar_Hero_II
Chad and Jessie
Posted on 04 April 15 at 18:02
SpeedBumpPony said:Add "Difficulty Specific" to:

The Champagne Room V.I.P. achievement.
Hey SpeedBumpPony,
Please use the Submit Game Info button and select the 'Achievement Flag' tab at the top of the page to submit flags to the team. Thanks toast

Hey LGS I Hitman,

Thanks for the submission. We've altered the publisher as suggested. Thanks again. toast
Information Posted on 04 April 15 at 18:03
This post was archived by WebChimp UK
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.