Game Discussion: Project Gotham Racing 3

The Fate Of The Gotham Tournaments!

• Posted on 04 October 11 at 17:45
    Well guys! What do you think!

I know this game is old, and stale, since it's release back of 2005, but does anybody think the Tournaments may re-open one day, for gamers to have another go at entering the Tournaments into getting those 3 achievements a long time ago!

I must admit. It was my fault in not getting those achievements at the time, because until January 2011, last time I touched the game was November 2007! And that was when I popped 2 other achievements! DOH! facepalm

Anyways, thanks for your thoughts!

Bulgy
  • Will072Will072274,171
    Posted on 05 October 11 at 22:25
    Who knows? Most developers don't bother to sort out achievement/server issues and if they do they take their time but all that can be done is to hope. smile
  • Posted on 06 October 11 at 13:45
    Since Bizzarre Creations are now dead i very much doubt it. A shame, but thats the risk when you sell your soul to the devil (Activision)
  • Posted on 06 October 11 at 17:31
    DradusContact said:
    Since Bizzarre Creations are now dead i very much doubt it. A shame, but thats the risk when you sell your soul to the devil (Activision)
    Put it this way. Since Activision bought Vivendi they have become the next EA. And EA are just as bad, because of their habit of shutting down servers for certain games!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.