Game Discussion: Magic 2015 - Duels of the Planeswalkers (Xbox 360) Forum

Boosting Wins

AuthorMessage
MMMDI
MMMDI
Posted on 24 September 14 at 09:48
I'm looking for someone who would like to boost the 100 wins achievement. I know I can make sessions for it, but with my work schedule, it's hard to plan ahead like that... I'm basically looking for someone who is interested in getting this, who I could add and boost a few rounds with when possible.

Throughout the week, I'm generally on between 3am and 5am EST, so we could knock out a handful of games there. I'm not on every night, and I might not be up to it every night that I am on (again, this is why I'm not making a session), but I'm wanting to get this done. On weekends, I can devote a lot more time to it.

Anybody up for it?
FearlessYxY
FearlessYxY
Posted on 05 November 14 at 21:30
I'm up for that. I have school on weekdays, but I can boost a bit this weekend on the 7th or the 8th. Send me a msg if you are interested.
Rotating Cube
Rotating Cube
Posted on 14 November 14 at 03:11
I'm in the same boat except with the added liability of no mic and sometimes wonky connection. Still, I would like to chip away at this. Msg me if interested and we can give it a try. Best times would be in the early morning hours (3-8 am PST).

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 02 December 14 at 18:46
I am also up for boosting if anyone would like to join me.
Fuzzy Bear Hugs
Posted on 20 December 14 at 21:34
Same here! I'm free to boost after 6 PM EST weekdays and any time on the weekends.
TRACKEY
TRACKEY
Posted on 23 December 14 at 14:25
Im looking to find a boosting partner for this achievement.
If your interested message me.
SHASHABOOEY!
EldestGhostkill
Posted on 03 January 15 at 07:05
I am also interested in this... and also anyone also playing x1 version of this as well... need to win 200 games... le sigh.... and complete some of the deck or card combination specific achieves as well! please help if ya want
Hell hath no fury like a twelve guage shotgun
EldestGhostkill
Posted on 12 January 15 at 21:44
Anyone still need this? I'm about a quarter of the way to my hundred
Hell hath no fury like a twelve guage shotgun
BaronVoNewman
BaronVoNewman
Posted on 09 March 15 at 13:50
I need all the wins hit me up if your down to boost
Bvn
MediumMANDAtory
Posted on 08 August 15 at 21:19
Looking for a boosting partner - pref someone who can do 8pm in the southern hemisphere - after the minion is in bed.
Mental Note: Remember to unwrap the Pop-Tarts before you put them in the toaster... BEFORE
Shereni
Shereni
Posted on 21 June 16 at 06:08, Edited on 27 April 17 at 21:16 by Shereni
Just got done with the XB1 version, and now need to boost this one! I'm on Pacific Standard Time and am usually on after 7 or 8pm most days. I will also be using a special boosting deck that should help make matches quicker.

You can pm me here or over LIVE if interested. Thanks for the help!

EDIT: I'm all done! Thanks!
HazelChimera27
Posted on 30 March 18 at 02:07
Hey,
Is anyone still after this? It's frustrating the hell out of me relying on randomers!
napoearth
napoearth
Posted on 06 September 18 at 13:30
Does anybody still need to do this? Feel free to contact me.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.