Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Magic: The Gathering - DotP 2014 Screenshots

• Lockerdown3Lockerdown3199,327
    Posted on 09 May 13 at 17:58
    hmm, sealed decks. I've been to one event IRL for magic (work the evening shift, so I usually can't go) and it was the prerelease for the 2013 set, unfortunately, my best deck was green and black where I go for blue normally.
    Slivers sound like fun, just hope I can counter them...
  • Archer RivalArcher Rival422,118
    Posted on 09 May 13 at 19:37
    This is exciting news indeed. I don't think they can ever give us enough games and/or DLC for this franchise. This is easily a first-hour purchase for me.
    Perfection is the goal. Excellence will be tolerated.
  • Posted on 09 May 13 at 20:52, Edited on 09 May 13 at 20:53 by PrinceRules64
    Mr Ramses said:
    c) ... you play a black spell to 'destroy all creatures' ... [they] play the one that has ward [and] pick black
    LOL, that's a counter so devastating I would probably laugh (or cry) if I was on the receiving end.
    However it would be even more spectacular if they 'countered' the card with a fast blue, wouldn't it? (assuming that's things resolve in the destroyer's favour)
    Thanks for reading and replying, all of your points are good, I'm definitely giving this deck a try when it comes out.
    =Semper Fi=
  • Mr RamsesMr Ramses90,940
    Posted on 10 May 13 at 20:28
    PrinceRules64 said:
    Mr Ramses said:
    c) ... you play a black spell to 'destroy all creatures' ... [they] play the one that has ward [and] pick black
    LOL, that's a counter so devastating I would probably laugh (or cry) if I was on the receiving end.
    However it would be even more spectacular if they 'countered' the card with a fast blue, wouldn't it? (assuming that's things resolve in the destroyer's favour)
    Thanks for reading and replying, all of your points are good, I'm definitely giving this deck a try when it comes out.
    haha np and its deffinatly worth a try :p
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,732,383
    Posted on 10 May 13 at 22:30
    Hat tip to KwRIOT for the explanation.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.