Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Final Fantasy XIII-2: Moogle Trailer

AuthorMessage
Lexual
Lexual
Posted on 05 January 12 at 13:34
Say hello to Mog

Please click here to read the story: Final Fantasy XIII-2: Moogle Trailer

Credit goes to ElaineDeShalott for this story
AgeLessImmortal
Posted on 05 January 12 at 13:39
Moogles
its over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HendoTheViking
Posted on 05 January 12 at 13:56
Kupo!
Ahayzo
Ahayzo
Posted on 05 January 12 at 14:13
HendoTheViking said:
Kupo!
I was so often tempted to never save in FFIX, this gets so annoying after a while!

But I luv teh Moogles!!!
MG Dano296
MG Dano296
Posted on 05 January 12 at 14:26
I miss 7 and 10 their just gettin worse :( been a fan of FF for so long
Dano296
TAI JASON
TAI JASON
Posted on 05 January 12 at 14:29
I need a FF7 Remake....someday, sometimes...
Das Kuhnen
Das Kuhnen
Posted on 05 January 12 at 14:53
I can live with no remakes just fine, I just wish they were still similar to the older ones. Looks like they're putting more familiar side stuff into 13-2.
Confucius say: Man who stand on toilet is high on pot!
ROBBERT DHT
ROBBERT DHT
Posted on 05 January 12 at 15:02
Hi Mog.
Spartas Revenge
Posted on 05 January 12 at 15:08
WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO FF! WHY?! It's been going downhill since FFX...
haha noob
DaBlackAlbino
DaBlackAlbino
Posted on 05 January 12 at 15:22
Spartas Revenge said:
WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO FF! WHY?! It's been going downhill since FFX...
They ignore what their fans want and know they will still shift units
BIG P3TE
197,348 197,348 GamerScore
BIG P3TE
Posted on 05 January 12 at 15:34
This is actually the fifth video in the gameplay series ;-)
Reevys
Reevys
Posted on 05 January 12 at 16:07
I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
PanicButton16
PanicButton16
Posted on 05 January 12 at 16:39
why is everyone crying that trailer didn't look bad at all. I like Final Fantasy. Period. despite how bad everyone says 13 was I still play it. seriously guys we have a good series here at least it isn't Call of Duty being re-released the same every year
HendoTheViking
Posted on 05 January 12 at 17:03
I have been playing final fantasy since the NES days and even have one on the snes called Mystic quest which was awesome!

But it doesn't look too bad at all and i will no doubt by it!

Agree i would like a FF7 + FF8 + FF9 to be put on arcade just so I can replay them. But would moan at a FF7 remake!
Xenodolf
Xenodolf
Posted on 05 January 12 at 17:05
Mog was my homie back in FF6, but hearing him say Kupo every 10 seconds instead of just reading it looks like the second coming of Zelda's "HEY. LISTEN".
Lexual
Lexual
Posted on 05 January 12 at 17:09
BIG P3TE said:
This is actually the fifth video in the gameplay series ;-)
My bad, forgot about the Characters Trailer.
TA Newshound
RLB Hypnotic
RLB Hypnotic
Posted on 05 January 12 at 17:47, Edited on 05 January 12 at 17:51 by RLB Hypnotic
HendoTheViking said:
I have been playing final fantasy since the NES days and even have one on the snes called Mystic quest which was awesome!

But it doesn't look too bad at all and i will no doubt by it!

Agree i would like a FF7 + FF8 + FF9 to be put on arcade just so I can replay them. But would moan at a FF7 remake!
I too have been playing these from the beginning. Didn't play them all but hit a lot of the big ones. 1-4, 7, X, X-2, XII, XIII. The only ones I really didn't like was X-2 and XII. Played that one for a few hours and never touched it again.

A few remakes would be great, but I would truly like to see some of the older ones (1-6) released in an arcade format. A remake of VII may cause the earth to spontaneously explode in some peoples perspective though so they would really have to be careful with that one.

I thought XIII was pretty good, not the best one, but definitely not the worst. I'm looking forward to the sequel as long as it isn't as bad as X-2 was.
Evil Fefe
Evil Fefe
Posted on 05 January 12 at 18:05
PanicButton16 said:
why is everyone crying that trailer didn't look bad at all. I like Final Fantasy. Period. despite how bad everyone says 13 was I still play it. seriously guys we have a good series here at least it isn't Call of Duty being re-released the same every year
^A voice of reason
I was pumped for Metal Gear Rising, But then i seen the VGA's
Jaggexedge
Jaggexedge
Posted on 05 January 12 at 18:47
While the game looks pretty sweet, that Mog looks like it's going to annoy the hell out of me. While tossing it is a good option, I hope the game will give you the chance to punt it.
Hurball
Hurball
Posted on 05 January 12 at 19:10
Starting to look forward to this more and more now. Loved FFXIII - which by law everyone is required to hate because it was pretty linear, and in this day and age linearity is the spawn of Satan.

Being perfectly honest, aside from the travesty that was FFXII (and FFXIV, which doesn't really count), the Final Fantasy series has been one of the most consistent out there - giving properly unique experiences each time. No rehashing or anything - even the sequels are different in many ways. Unfortunately, the JRPG genre is a unappreciated one over in the west right now, due to linearity issues. In a few years time, once "reviewers" begin to understand that open world gaming isn't better, it's just different, we'll see a resurgance of them.

Kind of related - anyone wanting a JRPG fix before this comes out, give Resonance of Fate a shot. Great film-noir, steampunk inspired setting. Learning curve like a brick wall, storyline a bit all over the place, but if you can get into it, it's a real gem.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.