Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Happy Wars Title Update #15 is Live

• AntAnt1,143,137
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 19:19
    Give me the xb1 version already !!!!
  • itz waz meitz waz me296,278
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 19:19
    haven't played this for ages, should get on at some point.
    itz waz me
  • RCRC403,933
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 19:25
    Whew, no new achievements toast
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 July 14 at 19:31
    How about nerfing the strength and duration of that damn Berzerker attack :/
    " I can't keep up right now, as soon as I get enough to feed it, I have to play forever just to give it some water. Then it falls asleep." -smrnov
  • OG UltimaOG Ultima582,658
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 19:51
    Dacoto said:How about nerfing the strength and duration of that damn Berzerker attack :/Isnt it the abilities/strength of your weapons that affects this?
  • ChaosAlertChaosAlert1,549,853
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 20:01
    For anyone who doesn't know what the "horse glitch" is, here's a quick summary.

Players who knew how to use it effectively could glitch out of the map and 'warp' inside the castle to take down the big tower. During this process, you were invulnerable to damage.

There's also a rumor that this update also includes a new map which will unlock at a later date.Dacoto said:How about nerfing the strength and duration of that damn Berzerker attack :/Double Spinning Blade is based on weapon damage, but if you have Warrior/Mage slayer on them then it becomes even more lethal. If anything, the Berserker is weaker than when it was first introduced. Man, I miss that infinite AP glitch. Spin all day, yo.
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo328,123
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 20:17
    Excellent support by the developers for this. And a thank you to them for not adding more achievements.
    'We all make choices, but in the end those choices make us'
  • dirtysock47dirtysock47447,962
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 20:48
    itz waz me said:haven't played this for ages, should get on at some point.x2! I haven't had a reason to (random to-do list).
  • Skanker irlSkanker irl1,030,799
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 21:13
    Multiple players mounting a horse simultaneously ... lol
    No mercy.
  • Posted on 09 July 14 at 21:14
    Horse Fix DLC>Horse armor DLC
  • Fire Hawk DFire Hawk D2,205,558
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 22:35
    Hitman Marko said:I wouldn't mind some new achievements. I enjoy co-op mode, so the current achievements didn't feel like a grind to me.I probably wouldn't mind new achievements. As long as there isn't one for hitting level 60. That would be...painful.
  • Lefty24Lefty24936,554
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 22:56
    Fire Hawk GYJS said:Hitman Marko said:I wouldn't mind some new achievements. I enjoy co-op mode, so the current achievements didn't feel like a grind to me.I probably wouldn't mind new achievements. As long as there isn't one for hitting level 60. That would be...painful.Isn't 600g the limit for xbox 360 arcade games?
  • ChaosAlertChaosAlert1,549,853
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 23:59, Edited on 10 July 14 at 00:03 by ChaosAlert
    Lefty24 said:Fire Hawk GYJS said:Hitman Marko said:I wouldn't mind some new achievements. I enjoy co-op mode, so the current achievements didn't feel like a grind to me.I probably wouldn't mind new achievements. As long as there isn't one for hitting level 60. That would be...painful.Isn't 600g the limit for xbox 360 arcade games?800G is the limit. No XBLA title has gone beyond 600 as of yet (well, maybe Guacamelee but that's an oversight from keeping the same values as the XB1 version). Pinball FX2 is questionable although it doesn't really apply here in my opinion, as that feels like a disc game that would have a ton of tables to begin with. It's just cost efficient for a small studio to not go through distribution in some cases.
  • Danky1227Danky1227498,625
    Posted on 10 July 14 at 02:59
    I got my original 400 way back in the day and havnt touched it since. Its good to see its still getting support though
    spiral out...keep going....
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 July 14 at 03:55
    Danky1227 said:I got my original 400 way back in the day and havnt touched it since. Its good to see its still getting support thoughMy thoughts exactly! Back when i maxed the original 400 the servers were so bad you would wait in a lobby for like half an hour only to be disconnected...rinse and repeat all damn day...not too mention how utterly broken the story mode second to last mission was...MY LORD! I heard these issues have been addressed, although i wish they never made the story mode cheevo easier...sucks for the people who went through that crap...same goes for games like Spartacus Legends and making the game soooo much easier to complete now...when i finished it you would sit in match making for an hour to find NOBODY ON A FREE GAME!!??? Yeah TERRIBLE also the completion time was about 80 to 100 hours back then...now its like 25 or so...pisses me off when the devs. are like oh you are whining? HERE let me spoon feed you then children...
    Signature? Sure, someone hand me a pen please.
  • Posted on 10 July 14 at 11:59
    I'm glad no new achievements were released. I've only got 2 left now till I 100% for the 2nd time. Just gotta finish the 10k heals and get to level 50. Both of much are just a grind.
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,902,872
    Posted on 10 July 14 at 17:17
    Can't wait for my hopefully free, hopefully instant 1k on the X1 version. Wouldn't mind playing some more but level 60 would probably keep me away.
  • WJS OsirisWJS Osiris973,533
    Posted on 12 July 14 at 03:55
    Crazy 2 me that people say things like.. "thank god no new free achieves 4 this" on a site where people cry and about gwg or expensive dlc or minecraft never getting new achieves. I understand having completed the game it was a grind but the last update that had achieves were all really easy. Why not say more easy achieves please.
  • xQu33nEmblaxQu33nEmbla344,729
    Posted on 12 July 14 at 18:50
    I need to go back and finish those few achievements I have left in this game. Hopefully it's has not changed too much since the last time I played it, considering the game have had several updates throughout it's time now.
    "You're tearing me apart, Lisa!!!!" -THE ROOM-
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads