Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

DLC Roundup: September 25th, 2013

  • punkyliarpunkyliar240,392
  • DAN NUFCDAN NUFC1,337,489
    Posted on 25 September 13 at 16:35
    Still nothing big :(
  • RockoxRockox102,976
    Posted on 25 September 13 at 16:37
    Eight bucks for Pac-Man DLC? Meh, I can wait for a sale.
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE610,037
    Posted on 25 September 13 at 18:09
    I'm saving quite the money here
    TA Walkthrough Staff Member | PSN: MCoreBE | http://www.youtube.com/MCoreBE
  • DeliriousDrewDeliriousDrew1,423,980
    Posted on 25 September 13 at 18:27
    Rockox said:
    Eight bucks for Pac-Man DLC? Meh, I can wait for a sale.
    thats the truth
    Amino Et Fide
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 25 September 13 at 18:49
    bit pricey!
    Let me find peace in my own heart and save me from my enemies.
  • BrujeiraBrujeira348,260
    Posted on 25 September 13 at 19:15
    I dig that Dig Dug skin but I don't dig it enough to dig into my pocket.
  • ShabobbleShabobble740,458
    Posted on 25 September 13 at 19:19
    No achievements with the Pac-Man DLC either. Got all the achievements for that game the same day I bought it. No thanks.
  • Posted on 25 September 13 at 19:54, Edited on 25 September 13 at 19:54 by sirbradenwalker
    Was really hoping Pac-man had achievements.

    Damnit.
  • Posted on 25 September 13 at 20:36
    Nothing interesting.
    IMO, alot of people will be buying the PS4 rather than the Xbox One. I know I will.
  • CM TranceCM Trance228,232
    Posted on 25 September 13 at 21:00
    I'm going to get the Pac-Man DLC. Can't say no to more Pac-Man. :)
  • Amedeus8Amedeus8265,030
    Posted on 25 September 13 at 22:05
    Pac-Man CEDX+ is $10. A few boards, a few skins, and a couple themes are not 4/5ths of the amount of content offered by the main game, so why does it cost 4/5ths of the price?
    The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't.
  • Posted on 25 September 13 at 22:13
    XBL Prophet said:
    Nothing interesting.
    Definitely agree.
    Is shooting bullets not cool enough for you? Buy a Maliwan and light some people on fire!
  • CASS190684CASS190684254,204
    Posted on 25 September 13 at 23:15
    Will wait for a sale on Motocross Madness DLC.
    Pity there's no new achievements for Pac-Man CE DX as it's a really good game that was over far to quickly.
    I like what I like and I don't what I don't.
  • xMac73xMac73515,408
    Posted on 26 September 13 at 01:22
    sirbradenwalker said:
    Was really hoping Pac-man had achievements.

    Damnit.
    Agreed.

    I love the game, but no achievements = no sale.
  • El ZombieEl Zombie372,609
    Posted on 26 September 13 at 01:26
    I was debating that Pac-Man DLC, but when I D/L'd the update, it keeps saying my old save data is incompatible. Anyone else having issues? I don't feel like shelling out money for something I can't use. I'm kinda funny like that.
  • Amedeus8Amedeus8265,030
    Posted on 26 September 13 at 03:09
    El Zombie said:
    I was debating that Pac-Man DLC, but when I D/L'd the update, it keeps saying my old save data is incompatible. Anyone else having issues? I don't feel like shelling out money for something I can't use. I'm kinda funny like that.
    It says the new save data is incompatible with the old save data, not that your old data is incompatible with the new. In other words, don't play the game without the update ever or bad things.
    The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't.
  • marklynxmarklynx2,291,043
    Posted on 26 September 13 at 03:23
    No achievements = spending money on something else :-)
  • El ZombieEl Zombie372,609
    Posted on 26 September 13 at 04:46
    Amedeus8 said:
    El Zombie said:
    I was debating that Pac-Man DLC, but when I D/L'd the update, it keeps saying my old save data is incompatible. Anyone else having issues? I don't feel like shelling out money for something I can't use. I'm kinda funny like that.
    It says the new save data is incompatible with the old save data, not that your old data is incompatible with the new. In other words, don't play the game without the update ever or bad things.
    That's how I read it as well, but the Facebook sharing refuses to work, and now it alternates between telling me that the data's corrupted OR that original message. Everything seems fine on the drive.
  • I darklost II darklost I112,466
    Posted on 26 September 13 at 09:14
    Nothing for me now!
    >> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.