Game Discussion: Doritos Crash Course 2 Forum

I don't can play

AuthorMessage
MickeyT
MickeyT
Posted on 14 June 14 at 18:18
sorry to post on a dead topic and now a dead game, I downloaded this at the time it launched, played it for the first few days, then got the error at the title screen, left it a few weeks came back and still the same, so left it until recently, when i heard it was going to be stopped online.

So I thought I'll have another crack at it, but it still asks or tells you to download the new CC2 content, you do that and it gets to 37% then error unavaliable. I've redownloaded from DL history I've deleted everything to start again and still nothing.

I ran thru both Crash course and the windows 8 crash course go for the 200G's on both, had hoped to run thu CC2 but looks like its not with the hassle.
Anubseth
Anubseth
Posted on 20 September 14 at 19:30, Edited on 20 September 14 at 19:31 by Anubseth
Mickey, although this may not help you now, I found a workaround for this (as I had the same problem): I changed the HDMI input for my PC and let the download happen without actually seeing it. IDK about you, but the game sounds were all weird when I first played the game, and even after the download it bugged while playing. I discovered that my game sounds are broken, and turning every sound off while playing did the trick. I just need to change the TV input when entering the game (while loading) so that it runs smoothly.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.