I don't can play

AuthorMessage
MugenKairo
MugenKairo
Posted on 09 May 13 at 20:37
LGS I Hitman said:
Billy Horrible said:
MrDeathMetal666 said:
Well we didnt pay for it so I guess the wait wont be that bad. Besides if you played Happy Wars it was the same way.
That you got something for free doesn't mean it's not bad if the thing doesn't work. I was hoping to get to the end of the last world today, but I guess that's not happening anymore...

I haven't played Happy Wars, I'm not that into MP.
The online is rubbish spending power gets you to the top but co-op with friends against AI is pretty fun on that game
100% agree. Happy Wars is great if you stick with coop, the quick matches are amazingly unfair, pitting complete newbies against level 30 juggernauts. Dying every 20 seconds isn't as fun as you'd think.

On topic, I didn't know you couldn't play this offline... Well I'm waiting till June for the Bean Dive so excitement will have died down & any bugs ironed out by then.
'We all make choices, but in the end those choices make us'
Haseo ATC
Haseo ATC
Posted on 09 May 13 at 20:43
This is ridiculous. I've played twice for a total of ten minutes. Every 3rd level I get kicked back to the start-up screen and from there I get "store under construction, try again in an hour."

Well, it's been two hours. When will this damn "store" get "constructed"?
Our Afflictions
Posted on 09 May 13 at 23:16
Still not working for me. Shame, I was really looking forward to playing this.
BPBPBPBPBPBPBP
Posted on 10 May 13 at 00:08
Damnit, I had it working for a bit last night just playing online touneys and now I'm having issues with it again tonight :(
Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 06h 58m....5th in the WORLD!!!
DOOM The Return
Posted on 10 May 13 at 00:55
None of this looks good so I probably won't even try.
My teeth taste funny today. They seem more jagged than normal.
Achilles8249
Achilles8249
Posted on 10 May 13 at 01:43
^ Agreed. I don't think ill bother if everyones having issues like this.
Our Afflictions
Posted on 10 May 13 at 02:14
A free game just came out, with so many people connecting I can understand why the servers are messed up, just give it some time before trying.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 10 May 13 at 06:03
Loving the game so far, that title screen is the best one i've seen for a long time(!)
Bored of Life? Good.
hh2news
hh2news
Posted on 10 May 13 at 07:09
I've searched all over and have yet to see anything official about if and when it will be available to play for non-Gold users.
Thanatos03
Thanatos03
Posted on 10 May 13 at 16:07
server was down last night around 9 EST. I agree with the other comments that the game is growing in popularity and the servers are prolly laged out or crashing due to so many people downlaoding the game and hoping on. I'm sure in a couple weeks time when people quit or its "old news" this wont be an issue at all.
Revelation 6:8
Our Afflictions
Posted on 10 May 13 at 20:03, Edited on 10 May 13 at 20:04 by Our Afflictions
Still not able to get on, tried XboxSupport last night on twitter, couldn't get any thing they told me to try to work. sleep
Hanx
Hanx
Posted on 10 May 13 at 21:13
Achilles8249 said:
^ Agreed. I don't think ill bother if everyones having issues like this.
You should at least try it to see if you can get it working
Haseo ATC
Haseo ATC
Posted on 10 May 13 at 21:46
I was able to play for an hour last night, single player and multiplayer. Hoping it works again for me tonight.
lolmanX0
lolmanX0
Posted on 11 May 13 at 01:18
Unable to play this game, even after the two updates.
Beat the best, Own the rest.
Marc Pilkington
Posted on 11 May 13 at 09:45
My friend was telling me that she couldn't connect to the game and I thought it was just her being unlucky, but looks like she's in the same boat as everyone else. I'm gonna try this eventually like I did with the first one, but I'm in no rush so I'll let all this crap subside first.
MrNiceGuyShadow
Posted on 11 May 13 at 20:45
they should have made sure that the game had enough servers and i am suprised that they didnt expect that tons of people would play the game and this the time that i can say "microsoft f***ed up."

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 11 May 13 at 21:05
MrNiceGuyShadow said:
they should have made sure that the game had enough servers and i am suprised that they didnt expect that tons of people would play the game and this the time that i can say "microsoft f***ed up."
Seriously, this is the time you say that? Where have you been the past decade and a half?
"Booyah" - Jeff Winger
Crazy Rumble
Posted on 12 May 13 at 01:52
It's just a server overload, happens to a lot of arcade games at first. It works from time to time, but it'll say the servers are unavailable from time to time. Best to do is to try 2-3 times, and if it's not working, check in an hour. Pretty sure they'll update the servers soon anyway.
DOOM The Return
Posted on 12 May 13 at 02:54
I've never played an arcade game that this has happened to.
My teeth taste funny today. They seem more jagged than normal.
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 12 May 13 at 04:53
DOOM The Return said:
I've never played an arcade game that this has happened to.
Niether.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.