Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Wolf Among Us Episode 4 Screens

• MegsonGroveMegsonGrove472,668
  • Posted on 20 May 14 at 22:47
    So looking forward to this and if these screens are anything like last time the game should be out in about two weeks.
  • Posted on 20 May 14 at 22:52
    Honestly can't wait for this.
  • Posted on 20 May 14 at 22:55
    That reminds me...I still need to replay Episode 3 for the achievements facepalm.
    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favourite website on the Citadel.
  • Posted on 20 May 14 at 22:58
    Marc Pilkington said:
    That reminds me...I still need to replay Episode 3 for the achievements facepalm.
    I need to replay episode 1-3 on this new tag and this seems to be a great time to do just that.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 May 14 at 00:30
    Really good series. I hope they continue on with this series after the five episodes.
    Go Patriots! Over 25 years gaming & counting! Republican Proud! Proud member of Impeach Obama Campaign to Save America & Supporter for Rand Paul 2016!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 May 14 at 00:50
    Decided to pick this up finally and it's a lot different than I thought it would be. I'm loving it so far. Far less predictable than The Walking Dead and I'm enjoying way more.
    My teeth taste funny today. They seem more jagged than normal.
  • gatordeve86gatordeve86328,625
    Posted on 21 May 14 at 00:51
    crap i forgot i have the season pass... havent played since episode one.. looks like i got some catching up to do
    -The Deve
  • DeliriousDrewDeliriousDrew1,457,814
    Posted on 21 May 14 at 00:58
    Havent played either telltale game since episode 2 of TWAU. It is really difficult to wait. But i will continue to wait so i can reward my patience with a monster session in both games.
    Amino Et Fide
  • Posted on 21 May 14 at 01:11
    Erm, having only played Episode 1 is the last screenshot a spoiler for me, haha?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 May 14 at 01:19
    Senior Chupon said:
    Erm, having only played Episode 1 is the last screenshot a spoiler for me, haha?
    I wouldn't say it really gives much away. You should be fine!
    My teeth taste funny today. They seem more jagged than normal.
  • Posted on 21 May 14 at 01:47
    Senior Chupon said:
    Nooo Bigby always wears bandages under his clothes you know just in case of emergency's laugh
  • Posted on 21 May 14 at 02:36
    Can't wait to play this!
  • Posted on 21 May 14 at 03:18
    Yes!
  • Posted on 21 May 14 at 03:55
    Let's just hope that the normal Telltale issues don't pop up with the achievements when this releases.
    Xbox Community Level 15 | XCA: Rank 12 | XEU: Rank 12 | ßeta: Rank 0 | Assassin's Creed Initiates Level 23 | @HyruleBalverine
  • GtechApocalypseGtechApocalypse2,563,530
    Posted on 21 May 14 at 04:58
    Keep them coming TT Games!!!
    Gtech
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo328,125
    Posted on 21 May 14 at 05:30
    Will be good to finish off this game, great plot twists in Ep 3! Looking forward to it.
    'We all make choices, but in the end those choices make us'
  • YaziteYazite493,942
    Posted on 21 May 14 at 07:50
    Yes!
  • Posted on 21 May 14 at 12:39
    I only have the season pass for this game not yet for TWD season 2 but I really like this game can't waiut for episode 4!
  • Posted on 21 May 14 at 13:25
    Oh yeah its going to be a day one buy and day one completion. Hope it don't glitch like Episode 3 did for The Walking Dead.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads