Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Doritos Crash Course GO Delisted

• MagicalChildMagicalChild1,032,132
    Posted on 22 May 14 at 20:15
    Damn it, I still wanted to get that. Thought about buying it when they announced CC2 was going but then decided since they made an announcement for CC2 they'd make one for CCG, too. Now I hate myself for holding off but I hate MS more for delisting all those games without a warning.
    I mean, come on, it can't be like they wake up in the morning thinking "Oh, the license for this game expires today, better delist it quickly".
  • ShinUkyoShinUkyo190,526
    Posted on 23 May 14 at 23:24
    CASS190684 said:
    Bugger, never had the chance to get this as I don't have Win8 yet (or have access to it). I really enjoyed the two console versions and was looking forward to playing this one down the track :'(
    Exact same scenario for me. The two CC games for XBLA were two of my favorite titles on the 360. I was looking forward to playing the Win8 version down the road once I upgraded. As of now, I have no ability to play it since my PC uses Win7 (and I don't own an MS tablet or laptop.) This is very sad indeed. cry
  • mcnichojmcnichoj242,781
    Posted on 25 May 14 at 02:17
    Booooo, can't complete the series now.
  • DAN5KI97DAN5KI97455,908
    Posted on 27 August 14 at 21:12
    So pissed off about this, I was really good at the other games on the 360 but I'll never get to complete this angry
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.