The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Ultimate Games Sale Daily Deals: July 11th

• acedawg4acedawg42,165,638
    Posted on 11 July 14 at 16:43
    The deals continue to get worst as we go!
  • Posted on 11 July 14 at 16:48
    Racerblade01 said:£4.49 / €20.99. Seems fair.Yeah WTF :P
  • Posted on 11 July 14 at 16:56
    Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning a steal at $7.99. I paid full price for it on launch deal and it was worth every penny. One of my favorite games and a sleeper hit for sure!
    Thin Blue Line
  • MaesenkoMaesenko319,608
    Posted on 11 July 14 at 17:13
    Already have what I like from this list, can get the others on disc if I really want to play them. Another day of no purchases, here's hoping for something good later.
  • Posted on 11 July 14 at 17:17
    Would love to see the death spank sequels on sale ...
    sugar is sweet lemons are sour spread your legs and feel my power :D
  • ZalshaZalsha393,821
    Posted on 11 July 14 at 17:33
    KiNG CaRL 2012 said:Totally Grabbing Bastion great looking game played the demo loved it and was super mad I missed it last time it was on sale, was Hoping for GTA4 when I read the title as I missed that on sale the last couple times but what can you do. How is Kingdoms of Amalur, and what style of RPG is it?KoA is an Action RPG, lots of free roam, good character customization, loot. Similar to Dragon Age 2 in fighting, but it feels more fluid. Plus the fate weaving special ability and boss fights are great. I entirely recommend it. Shame we will probably never get another.
  • TwobbyTwobby744,330
    Posted on 11 July 14 at 17:44
    I'd like to see Bioshock Infinite Season Pass on sale.
  • Posted on 11 July 14 at 17:51
    Bastion for me.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 July 14 at 18:39, Edited on 11 July 14 at 18:41 by
    Hurball said:NawtyCawty said:pg88 said:Racerblade01 said:£4.49 / €20.99. Seems fair.LMAO

And who the hell would pay 30 Bucks for a shitty Need For Speed game ? This series is dead, thanks to EA
    Maybe because it is a great game and pisses all over Forza 5 etc from an incredibly great height?
    People moan about EA's money grabbing tendancies, but Forza is far far worse than NFS for DLC.
    I'm no fan of Forza but you're wrong here man, there are only 3 cheap DLC's across 5 Forza games and 13 over priced DLC's across the 9 crappy glitchy discontinued NFS games.
    My reputation precedes me. Otherwise I'd be late for all my appointments.
  • EurydaceEurydace619,547
    Posted on 11 July 14 at 18:46
    You're right Deevius, except for Horizon. That Rally expansion has never dropped below $20. It's fantastic, but the amount of content doesn't justify the price.
  • RealRustymanRealRustyman281,442
    Posted on 11 July 14 at 18:58
    This sale kinda blows, i remember the one maybe last year/early this year where I picked up Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons for like $3 (AU), and 3 different Arcade games for $10 total where are the deals like that again,..

then I'd purchase... or perhaps a Xbox One discount for some games, Might get me back again, but for now its a miss for me
    Check Out My Youtube www.youtube.com/cageschannel
  • Posted on 11 July 14 at 19:16
    "The need for speed leads to grand theft auto" Seriously all of these headers are bad. Who comes up with these and why are they allowed to continue? Awful, just plain awful! warning
  • Posted on 11 July 14 at 19:56
    I'd really like to get at least some kind of a comment from the person who does all the euro pricing. Might even be a funny one as that person seems to be drunk as f... most of the time.
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82474,519
    Posted on 11 July 14 at 19:57
    ToastiestCape0 said:"The need for speed leads to grand theft auto" Seriously all of these headers are bad. Who comes up with these and why are they allowed to continue? Awful, just plain awful! warningSome are good, but I agree that this one stinks ! laugh
  • Throni360Throni3601,980,251
  • PabloUK85PabloUK85619,074
    Posted on 11 July 14 at 20:38
    Nothing doing for me today, shall wait to see what tomorrow has in store
  • NickHawkeyeNickHawkeye193,170
    Posted on 11 July 14 at 21:14
    Duwen said:tempted by Bastion, but I suspect it will be a GwG freebie at some pointyeah I wonder that about all of these titles, will be interesting to see how many of these are GwG in the next 6 months

nothing for me here, either have the disk or not low enough yet to rationalize adding to the backlog
  • Posted on 11 July 14 at 21:35
    Zalsha said:KiNG CaRL 2012 said:Totally Grabbing Bastion great looking game played the demo loved it and was super mad I missed it last time it was on sale, was Hoping for GTA4 when I read the title as I missed that on sale the last couple times but what can you do. How is Kingdoms of Amalur, and what style of RPG is it?KoA is an Action RPG, lots of free roam, good character customization, loot. Similar to Dragon Age 2 in fighting, but it feels more fluid. Plus the fate weaving special ability and boss fights are great. I entirely recommend it. Shame we will probably never get another.Yeah i just read how baseball legend Curt Schilling founded the company and how they imploded(38 studios) They are in a big lawsuit right now and makes me worried that the DLC and game will be removed soon or something...at 10$ a piece for each DLC with achievements i cant justify the purchase...HOPING i see a DLC sale sometime real soon for the game...
    Signature? Sure, someone hand me a pen please.
  • EvandalistEvandalist403,644
    Posted on 11 July 14 at 21:38
    Man, they're really going out of their way to help me save my money this time around.

How about some deals on DLC that's not Skyrim-related? Maybe discount some of the stuff they rarely ever discount?

Guess I'm asking too much. Looking forward to the 87th Rockstar sale, though. I missed out on Bully, Midnight Club, Red Dead, LA Noire, and GTA IV the previous 86 times they were on sale.
    You fail me.
  • Posted on 11 July 14 at 21:53
    Bastion was a great game, grab it if you for some reason don't have it already!

Nothing for me today, would have bought Amalur if the DLC was on sale.
    Your achievements are belong to us!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.