Game Comparison

Forum for discussing new comparison features and posting up incorrect links and prices

Achievements remaining + Highest TA Ratio

• HaverholmeHaverholme173,488
    Posted on 11 July 14 at 11:51Permalink
    Hi,

I have a request for two metrics for games:

1. I'd really like to be able to sort my games by the number of achievements not yet obtained, which I think would be useful when trying to increase your overall completion percentage. We currently have number of achievements obtained and game-specific completion percentage but neither quite do the job properly.

2. I'd also like to be able to see what the highest TA Ratio of any one achievement is in a game. Some games can have 48 or 49 relatively easy achievements and one monster that stops people from 100%ing it. This situation tends make a particular game look very easy (low overall TA Ratio) when the ability to 100% it is largely down to the difficulty of the single hardest achievement.

Just some thoughts.

Thanks.
  • Posted on 11 July 14 at 21:42Permalink
    #2 is already in place. To do this you go to the game and on the top(ish) right corner there is a blue view button. Click on that and you will see a drop down menu on the right side that says "xbox.com order" drop that down and you can arrange it by TA Ratio.
  • HaverholmeHaverholme173,488
    Posted on 12 July 14 at 08:20, Edited on 12 July 14 at 10:25 by HaverholmePermalink
    That's just for a single game though. I'd like to rank all my games in order of the single hardest achievement.

For example:
    In my list of completed games, The Cave (TA Ratio = 1.715) appears above Limbo (TA Ratio = 1.401) because it has a higher overall TA Ratio. However, Limbo was much harder to 100% because its single hardest achievement has a TA Ratio of 3.76 while The Cave's single hardest achievement has a TA Ratio of only 2.20. I'd like to be able to view my games in that order.

I hope that elucidates the concept.
  • halohogghalohogg97,549
    Posted on 29 January 20 at 15:35Permalink
    #2 For closest approach, select:
    - all xbox achievements
    - filter by my games only
    - sort by Ratio column

Puts all your games in order from hardest to easiest achievement by ratio (but with overlaps)
  • SkarviTSkarviT123,299
    Posted on 04 February 20 at 11:01Permalink
    halohogg said:
    #2 For closest approach, select:
    - all xbox achievements
    - filter by my games only
    - sort by Ratio column

Puts all your games in order from hardest to easiest achievement by ratio (but with overlaps)
    Thanks !
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.