Game Info Submission Archive: Midnight Club: Los Angeles

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Midnight Club: Los Angeles - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Midnight Club: Los Angeles

• MusquitoMusquito824,671
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,120,086
    Posted on 04 May 14 at 11:43
    That was not one of my suggestions ;)
    Hey Niko, its your cousin! Let's go bowling!
  • Information
  • Van UdenVan Uden771,376
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 01:53
    Musquito said:
    Piston Toyota said:
    Why is this listed as Missable?

Midnight Club: Los AngelesRags To RichesThe Rags To Riches achievement in Midnight Club: Los Angeles worth 88 pointsHave $1 million dollars in the bank while playing in Los Angeles.

Near as I can tell, there are an infinite number of races to do in the game, therefore infinite money with which to earn this Achievement. Am I missing something?
    Because of the synergy Cumulative + Missable
    Cumulative + Missable
    This achievement, although progress accumulates over time, can only be obtained during a single playthrough (of a game or parts thereof). Failing to get to the target amount will result in the achievement being missed and will require another playthrough to obtain.

In some instances money, or other in game currency, needs to be on hand in order for the achievement to be obtained. While the accumulation of this currency happens over time, spending before the appointed amount is reach will halt progress towards this achievement until the currency is on hand, in one bankroll.
    This really needs to be looked at. I understand the whole synergy thing and all. But in a game where you can earn inifinite money it's extremely misleading to see the missable flag. Even if you do buy cars and halt progress towards the achievement you can always sell your cars and get the money that way. There are just 0 possible reasons for anyone to have to start a new playthrough to get that achievement.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,120,086
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 06:25, Edited on 24 February 15 at 06:28 by LuckyKant
    I agree but I feel it is just a matter if showing what is a synergy. Currently, there is no clear symbol which shows a synergy is in use however it was mentioned that the staff are discussing that.
    For one, I feel this synergy should not use the current flags butba new bankroll flag. Missable should be used sparingly.
    He was trying to buy more sand for his hour glass. I wasn't selling any. - Max Payne
  • Van UdenVan Uden771,376
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 11:33
    Couldn't agree more, and in this case the current synergy makes things way too confusing. It's a synergy between cumulative and missable while the achievement is neither cumulative or missable
  • Information
  • Smudgenat0rSmudgenat0r840,500
    Posted on 14 July 20 at 15:13
    Thanks iTz Canada Ehh, we've flagged it Buggy+ smile
    Game Info Team - Flags Flags Flags!
  • Information
    Posted on 16 July 20 at 12:20
    This post was archived by ChinDocta
  • Information
  • MichalKVMichalKV1,049,699
    Posted on 05 July 21 at 09:36
    Thanks BabyishDuck. We have added Buggy- flag.
  • Information
    Posted on 05 July 21 at 16:00
    This post was archived by Smudgenat0r
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads