Game Discussion: Need for Speed: SHIFT

Is it even possible?

• IanK1987IanK19871,490,836
    Posted on 08 February 10 at 18:13
    I've driven round the Karussell on Nurburg perfectly over 50 times and still haven't gained a tick for mastering the corner. I'm really starting to wonder if it's even possible to master it.
    The Europe corner master is the only badge i still need to get up to EPIC but it's looking like I'll have to get 1 of the win online badges instead.
    Does anyone have any tips or know if it is infact not possible?
    I've tried about 5 different cars all different tiers, drive trains and upgrades but still can seem to figure it out.
  • amerikajinamerikajin106,884
    Posted on 08 February 10 at 20:00
    Just got the epic badge for EU today, after neglecting this game for too long. Use slower cars for all Corner Mastering badges. I got the Nurburg badges with a stock Scion, but most people recommend a stock Audi S4. You don't even have to go at the highest possible speeds for the corners. I got around the wooden part at only 40mph and got the badge.
    Posted on 08 February 10 at 20:47
    thanks, yeah I've noticed you dont really need to go that fast and thats the only corner that I still need in the game althought i need it on both the full circuit and the sector. I saw a youtube vid a little while after posting and noticed the guy doesn't go into the bottom at the start or the corner the way the racing line does so i'm going to give that a go after i'm done boosting some carbon.
  • jacky roosterjacky rooster1,118,601
    Posted on 13 February 10 at 04:13
    you can leave the EU corner Badge and still get enough epic badges for all of your achievements without having to earn online ones for the record.

ive been told the golf sirocco (spelling) is the best car to get it with.
    Posted on 16 February 10 at 15:16
    Got the corner now Jacky, although with the new DLC having a 200 online podium Ach' then i should have saved myself the trouble and gone for that EPIC badge as you only need 50 more podium finnishes for that.
  • mzivtinsmzivtins326,914
    Posted on 10 May 10 at 06:54
    I wouldnt use a slow car! just use the AUDI R8 or any AWD, turn the traction control to full and this is so much easier!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads