Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Retail Releases: Week of October 24th, 2011

• Posted on 25 October 11 at 10:49
    l DNAngel l said:
    HolyAdept said:
    BF3 sucks.
    Says the person who hasn't played it, thank you for you're logical input with that post. toast
    what he said, played the demo/beta not my cup of tea, and no its not cuz i think mwf or any other shooter is better, it just looks boring to me
  • LockAndLukeLockAndLuke407,316
    Posted on 25 October 11 at 11:56, Edited on 25 October 11 at 12:01 by LockAndLuke
    Ultimate Tenkaichi comes out on the 28th here in Europe, might want to add that.

The only game I am ecstatic about this year.
    Reputation comes from the company you keep.
  • ACS EldresACS Eldres138,034
    Posted on 25 October 11 at 11:57
    This post is contains unbalanced formatting tags and cannot be rendered at this time.
  • Posted on 25 October 11 at 12:31
    BATTLEFIELD 3 - wooooop woooop clap
    GT: Mike United 007
  • NTSA SpadesNTSA Spades120,139
    Posted on 25 October 11 at 12:58
    ImTheScientist said:
    CoMANdo DOOM said:
    Boom!
    If boom means "crap games" then yes.
    No, I think he's actually referring to the sound trolls make.
    'Nobody just stares at their crotch and smiles..."
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 October 11 at 13:02
    AC3x0FxSPADES said:
    ImTheScientist said:
    CoMANdo DOOM said:
    Boom!
    If boom means "crap games" then yes.
    No, I think he's actually referring to the sound trolls make.
    Nope wasn't trolling. Besides, that's not trolling anyways. I'm excited about Battlefield. Try again next time! smile
    The removal of the eyes, gives my heart a sudden chill.
  • Posted on 25 October 11 at 13:30, Edited on 25 October 11 at 13:30 by AkkonShinigami
    I can´t understand why EU release dates are always on Friday.
    True Dynasty Warrior, BlazBlue Fanboy, JRPG Freak and Mass Effect addict ^^ Lambda-11 µ-12 v-13
  • LockAndLukeLockAndLuke407,316
    Posted on 25 October 11 at 14:26
    AkkonShinigami said:
    I can´t understand why EU release dates are always on Friday.
    It upsets me, because Dragonball is out in the US now, and I have to wait cry
    Reputation comes from the company you keep.
  • Posted on 25 October 11 at 15:23
    Been waiting for battlefield 3 for a while. The wait is nearly over smile
    -- Don't bother racing a fast car if you can't handle the power --
  • Posted on 25 October 11 at 22:21
    Puss In Boots it is!
    smile
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 October 11 at 22:46
    ObiWanKenRoby said:
    B unit 117 said:
    l DNAngel l said:
    HolyAdept said:
    BF3 sucks.
    Says the person who hasn't played it, thank you for you're logical input with that post. toast
    Not that I'm singling you out personally, in fact I agree that people shouldn't hate on something they haven't played, but seeing as for the past year I've seen pretty much nothing but "MW3 will suck, BF3 will be GOTY", I mean it just seems stupid that no one ever says that when it comes to MW3 being a supposedly awful game, but when BF3 is on the line a swarm of people always single out the person who would try to criticize it. It's just a little funny, that's all.

As for myself, I'm not getting BF3, EA's continual use of an overpriced online pass, and the fact that they are boycotting Steam to up the use of EAs crappy Origin service is where I'm drawing the line. I'm not going to argue why I hate online passes or why i won't use Origin, but simply put, I'm not getting BF3. If you're ok with what EA does, more power to you, but I for one will be skipping out on this game.

Personally I never loved BF as it was, the game was good, but I never saw the fun. Once again, if you love to play to win, that's fine, there's nothing wrong with that, but I play games to have fun, and CoD has always provided that for me, BF is fun at first, but it just gets so tactical and competitive and boring for me. People say CoD isn't hardcore enough, but my response to that is: "so what" you said something that most people would agree is true, but that doesn't mean it's a bad thing. Anyways thats all I have to say. If you can play a game and enjoy it, do so, but don't criticize those who don't see eye to eye with you on what game is best and which ones should go "commit suicide in a deep pit underground for being such a travesty on the human race" as one BF fanboy put it.
    well said man, so sick of all the people saying "MW3 is gonna suck, BF3 is the best game ever", all year long BEFORE it came out. They are 2 totally different FPS games, and i wont get it because of how much the BF people talked crap on MW3, there was no need for it.
    Thx for agreeing, but seriously, don't give up on a game you want to play because of the fans. If you like the game, play it, if not, don't. But don't skip a game just to spite the the players. That's my recommendation at least.
    If they say "Ha! I killed you, you suck" they really said "Ha! You suck because even I can kill you"
  • Posted on 25 October 11 at 23:24
    Need a bether job !! Js...
  • Posted on 26 October 11 at 18:29
    friday purchase me thinks!!!!
    i remember when we played games for fun NOT GAMERSCORE!!!
  • WAYNE G BROWAYNE G BRO116,745
    Posted on 26 October 11 at 22:56, Edited on 26 October 11 at 22:58 by WAYNE G BRO
    the hd pack optional was not present in the beta so yo will see thing that whernt seen in the beta ie detail on to much to list clap the little details make the wow factor
  • BeachemBeachem497,796
    Posted on 27 October 11 at 03:51
    Grease Dance just looks so retarded....wonder how the achievements are though lol.
  • Posted on 30 October 11 at 17:44
    Looking forward to bf3 for the multiplayer and co-op only and mw3 for the spec ops and campaign only
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.