Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Heap of Windows Phone Titles Delisted

• ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,289,453
  • XtowersXtowers672,054
    Posted on 26 September 13 at 13:54
    Holy cow. Now I can never get rid of my WP7. Otherwise I won't be able to play some of these. There are some real gems that have just been delisted.
  • boldfoxrdboldfoxrd398,083
    Posted on 26 September 13 at 13:58
    How strange.
    RD
  • JuicyjamsJuicyjams899,878
    Posted on 26 September 13 at 13:59
    I would take a serious look into the sally spa games, little acorns, the need for speed games, spiderjack, game chest games such as centipede and pitfall, ghostcape, cro-mag racing, hasta la muerte, theres a ton of em that could go this is not going to be good...
    LitePink = Thread Nazi
  • V1p3rs biteV1p3rs bite340,696
    Posted on 26 September 13 at 13:59
    Damn, tentacles was always in my sights but I never actually purchased after it dropped to .99. Crap.
  • Snow MarleySnow Marley397,280
    Posted on 26 September 13 at 14:01
    lol, never heard of KenKen
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 September 13 at 14:03
    What about Order & Chaos?
  • sm182sm182813,430
    Posted on 26 September 13 at 14:04
    Lovely digital future we're heading for...
  • Vr EnglishVr English757,983
    Posted on 26 September 13 at 14:06
    sm182 said:
    Lovely digital future we're heading for...

Chickens Can't Fly was one of the best games I've ever played on a phone. Sucks for people who missed it.
  • GR4V1G0R3GR4V1G0R3244,846
    Posted on 26 September 13 at 14:11
    Holy crap, that's a lot of games lost, some of which I was going to redownload at some point

Are we able to do anything about getting money back for these games, as 4 of those I owned, along with the 3 possibles... Plus 3 of the previously removed games, im pretty sick of me and this shit - closing in on £30 of games that I won't be able to access
  • Ultima22Ultima22870,526
    Posted on 26 September 13 at 14:13
    I'm thinking these will be relisted in the future - if OP is right and it is about games that feature microtransactions, then it's probably to update them for the proper currency. It wouldn't be the first time games rose from the dead on WP.
    This here is what you call domination. It's a combination of skill and concentration.
  • litepinklitepink299,827
    Posted on 26 September 13 at 14:15
    Ultima22 said:
    I'm thinking these will be relisted in the future - if OP is right and it is about games that feature microtransactions, then it's probably to update them for the proper currency. It wouldn't be the first time games rose from the dead on WP.
    I agree, I don’t think we need to be in full-on panic mode just yet.
    My TA Deal Blog: http://tinyurl.com/6t8nzpd
  • Dexter XBADexter XBA284,303
    Posted on 26 September 13 at 14:16
    Ultima22 said:
    I really hope so. But all Xbox Support says is

"At this time there may still be some in-app DLC that ask for MSP in some games and that will simply not work when you try to make that purchase. This really will vary by game but at this time there is no ETA on if/when this will be resolved. Sorry for the unfortunate answer."

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/1017/p/157...

And the developers of Zombies!!! told me that they pulled the app because Microsoft "tech isn't ready". They are going to self-publish the game (without achievements):

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1403/cpeb.png
  • MusquitoMusquito804,490
    Posted on 26 September 13 at 14:16, Edited on 26 September 13 at 14:20 by Musquito
    KenKen was already delisted on the 1 September 2013. I think because of another reason than the MSP issue, more like expired license?

Edit: We just checked with the Game Info team the WP games and we think we got them all and above list is complete.

Beware of those on the watchlist. I contacted recently support myself for Crimson Dragon: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/27/t/15891...
    http://www.truetrophies.com/ArcticMusquito.htm
  • Ferrara316Ferrara316458,798
    Posted on 26 September 13 at 14:37
    Gravity Guy has microtransactions with MSP for the Slow-Down Boost... this morning there was an update for Gravity Guy, I guess the other developers didnt bother producing an update for MS intime and the games all got delisted
  • rocking23nfrocking23nf523,161
    Posted on 26 September 13 at 14:41, Edited on 26 September 13 at 14:41 by rocking23nf
    this pisses me off big time, i just uninstalled monster Burner because i wanted some free space, and now i cant download it again the future. What happens if you have to wipe your phone, your screwed.
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,194,516
    Posted on 26 September 13 at 14:44, Edited on 26 September 13 at 14:44 by LV 1 Blue Slime
    Well, only WP game I'm interested in right now is Chaos Rings, anyone know if it has any microtransactions? (I seriously doubt it, but you never know)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 September 13 at 14:49, Edited on 26 September 13 at 14:50 by
    Hydro Thunder Go has been delisted for awhile now, but I don't know if it was so the developers could fix the glitches in the game. It was glitching on me, so I thought I'd uninstall/install, but when I went to install it again, it wasn't on the marketplace.
  • GeoffistophelesGeoffistopheles1,068,971
    Posted on 26 September 13 at 14:51
    LV 1 Blue Slime said:
    Well, only WP game I'm interested in right now is Chaos Rings, anyone know if it has any microtransactions? (I seriously doubt it, but you never know)
    No, it doesn't.
  • MusquitoMusquito804,490
    Posted on 26 September 13 at 14:54
    Gacys Clown said:
    Hydro Thunder Go has been delisted for awhile now, but I don't know if it was so the developers could fix the glitches in the game. It was glitching on me, so I thought I'd uninstall/install, but when I went to install it again, it wasn't on the marketplace.
    It is not delisted. It is a WP7-only, you can only buy/download it on a WP7 phone.
    http://www.truetrophies.com/ArcticMusquito.htm
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.