Game Discussion: Lost: Via Domus

Game will not let me progress to chapter 5

• BUSHEE BROWBUSHEE BROW557,537
    Posted on 02 June 15 at 03:05, Edited on 02 June 15 at 03:07 by BUSHEE BROW
    I have spent a lot of time on chapter 4. I have gone thru the whole chapter a half a dozen times. I have taken all the pics, grabbed all the fuses, done all the fuse boxes, played with the lights to get the 2 hidden maps, well you know the drill..

The problem is when I have done all I think I need to do, I walk into the main area, to end the chapter, the cut scene starts, I get the crap beat out of me, and get knocked to the ground and that is fine with me.

Cut scene ends and I should reappear at the beginning of chapter 5 inside this room.

Nope! I reappear on the beach at the beginning of chapter 4. The game will not take me to the beginning of chapter 5 to play it.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there something else I should do in chapter 4, or something I forgot to do in chapter 4 that is preventing me from finishing 4 and automatically starting 5?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
    Posted on 08 June 15 at 08:00
    Good grief! 25 look sees but no one has commented.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
    Posted on 16 June 15 at 09:41
    48 looks and no one knows what is going on.

Has anybody else had this problem on any of the other chapters and if so, what did you do about.
    Posted on 28 June 15 at 04:06
    71 looks and no reply!!!!! YIKES!

Well I started the game over, right from the start, new game episode 1.

It took me a couple hours, well more than a couple but I managed to go thru 1,2,3,4 and 5 without a hitch.

Now the problem is, when the game should automatically switch to episode 6, it just returns me to the starting screen.

It is the episode 4-5 glitch all over again but on 5-6 instead.

Some day when when I cool down and dont wish to skin anybody with a rusty knife I will start this stupid game all over again and hope it behaves itself all the way to the end.
  • xYJGx DoMeDxYJGx DoMeD230,007
    Posted on 09 January 16 at 05:06
    Yup just happened to me too lol.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.