Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Star Wars The Force Unleashed Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 27 April 14 at 15:49
    Why, they look fine to me... wink Should now be fixed!
  • o DEEVIUS oo DEEVIUS o621,802
    Posted on 28 April 14 at 22:08
    wish I had this when I completed it - I'll be doing the DLC soon though so I'll check it out, thanks for the WT toast
    Let me find peace in my own heart and save me from my enemies.
  • Posted on 29 April 14 at 17:01
    Just a small little thing I noticed, why does it have someone as a contributor? I wrote the whole thing from scratch.
  • matdanmatdan862,275
    Posted on 29 April 14 at 17:48
    AllChristophe said:
    Just a small little thing I noticed, why does it have someone as a contributor? I wrote the whole thing from scratch.
    I will take a stab in the dark and say he was the original owner of the walkthrough perhaps before it got shuffled off.
  • Posted on 01 May 14 at 00:44
    matdan12 said:
    AllChristophe said:
    I will take a stab in the dark and say he was the original owner of the walkthrough perhaps before it got shuffled off.
    Might be it. I did scrape some previously done work when I picked up the guide.
  • Posted on 27 May 14 at 22:22
    To anyone who has read the walkthrough; What are your thoughts?
    Not enough cheese. Consider this a warning.
  • THEpaynexkillerTHEpaynexkiller1,502,825
    Posted on 04 June 15 at 00:07
    Spelt Opportunity wrong in second paragraph in.
    The new and improved.
  • GoatlipsGoatlips128,835
    Posted on 08 May 17 at 13:03, Edited on 08 May 17 at 13:26 by Goatlips
    AllChristophe said:
    To anyone who has read the walkthrough; What are your thoughts?
    THEpaynexkiller said:
    Spelt Opportunity wrong in second paragraph in.
    laugh seriously? Although I did notice that and some other typos.

Anyway, not sure if it's in the remit of a walkthrough, but, some early tips to casual achi hunters about easy missable achies would be good, and a view on the game's difficulty. Also, there's no mention of the SITHSPAWN code to unlock Sith Master difficulty during the Prologue level, or the glitch there which allows you to use the cheats to make Sith Master easier - see the Sith Master achi guide for the glitch's method.

Edit: I see the main game only actually has 1 missable achi (not including the 'cumulative' kill grinds) - the good or bad ending choice near the end (
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
    ).
    The best GTAV Online creations: www.tinyurl.com/GTAOjobs
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads