Game Discussion: Ascend: Hand of Kul Forum

Master and Commander?

AuthorMessage
GsO Light
82,515 82,515 GamerScore
GsO Light
Posted on 28 September 14 at 21:47
Can someone explain how to do this? I just need some clarifications, so I just ascended twice today, does that mean I have 2 AI Champions running around fighting others? Can they also battle others while I'm offline or do I have to be playing the game? How do I send them to defend one of my territories? (I don't see the option to send them in the map menu)
Musquito
Musquito
Posted on 29 September 14 at 10:49, Edited on 29 September 14 at 10:50 by Musquito
Your ascended warriors will attack other peoples worlds (you can do this manually, in the crusade tab, or it will happen automatically).

You ascended warrior - AI controller, must win from another human player. That is the hard part as you do not control your warrior anymore, while the other player is a human and will do everything to block your spells, and win the fight.

Your warriors do not defend your territory, you need to do that yourself with your active (non ascended warrior) against other invaders (usually other players with the same problem: trying to unlock the damn achievement).

Edit: post your name in Please lose to my ascended warrior :) People are on the lookout for your name and when they encounter your warrior, they will lose on purpose.
http://www.truetrophies.com/ArcticMusquito.htm
GsO Light
82,515 82,515 GamerScore
GsO Light
Posted on 30 September 14 at 00:25
Musquito said:Your ascended warriors will attack other peoples worlds (you can do this manually, in the crusade tab, or it will happen automatically).

You ascended warrior - AI controller, must win from another human player. That is the hard part as you do not control your warrior anymore, while the other player is a human and will do everything to block your spells, and win the fight.

Your warriors do not defend your territory, you need to do that yourself with your active (non ascended warrior) against other invaders (usually other players with the same problem: trying to unlock the damn achievement).

Edit: post your name in Please lose to my ascended warrior :) People are on the lookout for your name and when they encounter your warrior, they will lose on purpose.
Okay thanks, just to clarify the more times you ascend the more AI you have running around?
Musquito
Musquito
Posted on 30 September 14 at 06:48
yes
GsO Light
82,515 82,515 GamerScore
GsO Light
Posted on 30 September 14 at 22:22
Musquito said:yesThanks clap
Musquito
Musquito
Posted on 01 October 14 at 04:11
Beware there will always a champion send into your world that is about 5 levels higher than your current level, meaning that your lowest ascended warriors will invade worlds of new people. And as there are not new people any more, you might have a greater chance with a higher level champion, but then again, the other human player might not be so easily defeated.
Good luck with this annoying achievement.
GsO Light
82,515 82,515 GamerScore
GsO Light
Posted on 01 October 14 at 22:27
Musquito said:Beware there will always a champion send into your world that is about 5 levels higher than your current level, meaning that your lowest ascended warriors will invade worlds of new people. And as there are not new people any more, you might have a greater chance with a higher level champion, but then again, the other human player might not be so easily defeated.
Good luck with this annoying achievement.
Thanks, my first 2 champions I didn't realize about gearing them up... so my latest champion a level 16 is fully geared with the best stuff I had, counting on him laugh
ULND1
ULND1
Posted on 01 November 14 at 15:52
Please lose to me. I'm ULND1 and my characters are named Limi or Limiwinks! THANKS!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.