Thus the "quotations"
Point taken lol
Rey Punisher
Rey Punisher
Posted on 10 May 13 at 01:32
so how long for 200 gsc
I8ITackyticsI8I
Posted on 10 May 13 at 01:37
I have played this game for about 3 hours and got 9 achievements...
Skanker irl
Skanker irl
Posted on 10 May 13 at 02:12
Really enjoying this so far.
No Mercy.
CASS190684
CASS190684
Posted on 10 May 13 at 04:32
Hmm still undecided on this one whether or not I want to start it...
Anyway I've downloaded it so it's always there if I decide to.
I like what I like and I don't what I don't.
MC0REBE
MC0REBE
Posted on 10 May 13 at 06:35
Doesn't look very easy to me achievement wise but indeed an enjoyable game
TrueAchievement Walkthrough Overseer - Completionist
Minchy Munchkin
Posted on 10 May 13 at 06:44
I've had no issues with loading time, game freezes or controls on my Lumia 8... yet!

Enjoying it so far, but full credit of mancide for playing for 8 hours since it's release though! After my initial 2-3 hours it really is a play for a few minutes 2 or 3 times a day game.
There is no theory of evolution, just a list of animals that Chuck Norris allows to live.
thirtysmooth
thirtysmooth
Posted on 10 May 13 at 08:00
It's a decent game considering it doesn't cost anything. You should be able to breeze through the first couple of worlds, but to even consider completing the latter levels you'll have to use MS Points as the difficulty is ramped up so much that trying to complete it with the basic skills the game offers you is ridiculous.

I've spent a good ~2 hours trying to complete one level which has driven me to stop playing it completely. Unfortunately, this is how the gaming market is these days: "Wanna complete this 'free' game, yeah, you're gonna have to spend some money".
Lavindathar
Lavindathar
Posted on 10 May 13 at 08:30
Gonna pick it up purely because its free.
Sgt Malarkey Br
Posted on 10 May 13 at 10:42
Just downloaded. Hope to 200 be my first WP there !
spacedvest2
spacedvest2
Posted on 10 May 13 at 11:59
I have long loading times too, I noticed that for me they are the worst when I am not on WIFI. Also the lack of sound controls is really annoying. The game is kind of addicting though, I keep going back to it. One way to get gold coins quickly is to play Gold Rush and manipulating your phone's clock.

I was a little scared there was an unattainable achievement with the world leaderboard, since WP doesn't incorporate that sort of a thing. But apparently three people unlocked that achievement already.
The Monk BAD IT
Posted on 10 May 13 at 13:11
Sgt Malarkey Br said:
Just downloaded. Hope to 200 be my first WP there !
same here toast
>> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
ADaughen
ADaughen
Posted on 10 May 13 at 14:54
The slowness seems to be the delay from updating/loading the leaderboards.

Everything else seems to be running fine so far.
V1p3rs bite
V1p3rs bite
Posted on 10 May 13 at 17:02
$96 for some in game currency is a little lunatic to me. I understand that the developer wants to make money off the FtP model, and im okay with that. My issue is with the fact that there's an option to pay nearly $100 in msp to get in game currency for a game that's marketed in a typical $1-5 range. (i.e. Mobile gaming)
Griping aside, the game is fun and addicting. I paid $2 for the 2x coins, and i feel ill get my money's worth.
Minchy Munchkin
Posted on 10 May 13 at 17:43
V1p3rs bite said:
$96 for some in game currency is a little lunatic to me. I understand that the developer wants to make money off the FtP model, and im okay with that. My issue is with the fact that there's an option to pay nearly $100 in msp to get in game currency for a game that's marketed in a typical $1-5 range. (i.e. Mobile gaming)
Griping aside, the game is fun and addicting. I paid $2 for the 2x coins, and i feel ill get my money's worth.
Probably aimed at kids whose parents are stupid enough to let them play on their phones unsupervised with all the card details saved. So it's not the kids who buy these overpriced things and the parents unwittingly pay for it.
There is no theory of evolution, just a list of animals that Chuck Norris allows to live.
lolmanX0
lolmanX0
Posted on 11 May 13 at 01:12
Seems legit
Beat the best, Own the rest.
ADaughen
ADaughen
Posted on 11 May 13 at 04:00
ADaughen said:
The slowness seems to be the delay from updating/loading the leaderboards.

Everything else seems to be running fine so far.
Ugh, the game reset on me and caused me to start over from the beginning... ~40k coins and ~6 hours gone.
Dakrkplayer2
Dakrkplayer2
Posted on 11 May 13 at 04:39
Onces I get my owned WP8 and the fix the glitch. I will get it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.